Free Advice Thursday Returns...

I take it he had instructions to shoot you if you said anything inappropriate?

323285[/snapback]

No. In the event of something like that, they debrief the folks who heard it and pretty much threaten them with "death by bunga bunga" if they ever breathe a word of what they heard.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.  In the event of something like that, they debrief the folks who heard it and pretty much threaten them with "death by bunga bunga" if they ever breathe a word of what they heard.

323303[/snapback]

I know it's Friday, but what's death by bunga bunga? :(

I know it's Friday, but what's death by bunga bunga? :(

323305[/snapback]

Cleaned up a bit...

Three Anthropologists are studying an African tribe. Perched carefully in a tree, they are about to witness tribal rituals never seen before by civilized nations. Suddenly the branch breaks and they found themselves surrounded with spears at their throats. A man wearing a necklace skull and feathers approaches them. Amazingly, he speaks English. "You have disturbed our sacred rites, for this you must be punished" He looks at the first man and says, "Death or Bunga Bunga for 10 minutes?" The man, thinking that Bunga Bunga is certainly better than death, says, "Bunga Bunga" The Chief throws him across a log and proceeds to "Ned Beatty" him for 10 minutes. After he is done, the chief says, "You are free to go."

The Chief looks at the second man and says, "Death or Bunga Bunga for 1 hour?" The second man considers his family, and says "Bunga Bunga" The Chief throws him across a log and does the same for 1 hour. After he is done, he says "You are free to go."

The second man quickly leaves Finally, The Chief looks at the third man and says, "Death or Bunga Bunga for 2 hours" The third man thinks that he cannot stand being violated for that long and says "Death" The Chief looks at with a smile, and says, "Ok, Death...By Bunga Bunga"

Darin---

I'm a 32 year old father of one married to a demanding spouse. How long would someone last if naked in december in the ANWR?

Thanks,

Ridiculous in PA

323439[/snapback]

About 2 minutes. Though the last feeling before death is tremendous warmth in the torso, as all the blood rushes there to keep the organs alive. Sounds more palatable than your current situation, to be honest.

How did I get dragged into this?

I was just trying to give Mr. Artest a cool drink.  He looked thirsty laying on that table.

323662[/snapback]

Some people think you're the reason Artest went nutso. They go so far as to suggest that Artest is a victim. The way I see it, if Artest can be a victim, surely you can be a victim, too!

Come to think of it...I don't believe Mr. Alaska ever answered this question. I still maintain I'm the biggest victim of the three of us.

Some people think you're the reason Artest went nutso. They go so far as to suggest that Artest is a victim. The way I see it, if Artest can be a victim, surely you can be a victim, too!

Come to think of it...I don't believe Mr. Alaska ever answered this question. I still maintain I'm the biggest victim of the three of us.

323905[/snapback]

Yes, it was entirely unfair for me to be blamed for anything. All I was trying to do was help a thirsty person!

But since you are probably called 'Nicole Ritchie' a lot, you're right. You probably are the biggest victim. :lol:

I wouldn't count on an answer from King Crab....after all, it's Friday now, free advice is over.

I miss the old days when King Crab would still give advice on Fridays. But ever since he joined that Local Free Advice Union #669, his overtime restrictions have been pretty tight.

323918[/snapback]

Maybe we can raise taxes on the board to pay for his time and a half for giving advice on Fridays.