Free Advice Thursday Returns...

So beating up a jury of my peers is out of the question then? 

322819[/snapback]

Nope. Actually in your case I'd highly recommend trying it.

What if the judge throws "the" book at me?

Hope it hits you square in the melon and that has some positive effect on your woefully lacking cognitive abilities.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.  Actually in your case I'd highly recommend trying it.

Hope it hits you square in the melon and that has some positive effect on your woefully lacking cognitive abilities.

322826[/snapback]

Well I can see I'm in for a rough time then. Thanks Dear Abby err Darin.

LOL.

:P We were expecting our daughter's live-in boyfriend to finally buy her a ring, but he just bought a boat instead. What should we name it? What should we call him?

322883[/snapback]

The boat: The Ms. Milk-for-Free :lol:

The boyfriend: Captian of the Ms. Milk for Free :angry:

Yes.  All but my wisdom's, which some Air Force jawbreaker removed as part of a public service.  Did YOU know they use pliers for such endeavors?  I didn't.

322837[/snapback]

Actually, all the best dentist-wannabes use pliers. I remember a particular dentist-in-waiting named Hermie who was trying to save his friends from a Yeti, who had them trapped in his cave. Hermie's friend Yukon helped him knock the Yeti out and, well, you probably know how the rest turned out.

:angry: We were expecting our daughter's live-in boyfriend to finally buy her a ring, but he just bought a boat instead. What should we name it? What should we call him?

322883[/snapback]

Name it "Instead of the too expensive ceremony."

Call him: "Smarter than most of us."

Did they use anesthetic, or was it part of the POW survival training?  :(

322933[/snapback]

Local - because of the program I worked in they weren't allowed to put me under. Plus, there was another person from my shop who had to witness the entire proceeding, take me home, and stay there until the stuff wore off. Good times.

Damn, he got you there. Backed yourself into a corner yourself. The amazing part is, it was from a Crap throwing Monkey. Course he eats and believes his own sh*t. :(

322963[/snapback]

Yeah. I'm crushed. It's so bad I'm considering making Ron Artest my all time favorite athlete.

Local - because of the program I worked in they weren't allowed to put me under.  Plus, there was another person from my shop who had to witness the entire proceeding, take me home, and stay there until the stuff wore off.  Good times.

322938[/snapback]

I take it he had instructions to shoot you if you said anything inappropriate?