Free Advice Thursday Returns...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the best way to blackmail my roommate when he proposes with cubic zirconia?

322254[/snapback]

Depends on whether he has anything worth blackmailing him for. Be reasonable in your evaluation because being a dude, he'll likely choose his material possessions over the "love of his life."

how do you spend so much time on the internet??? do you work ??? time for me to go back to work , lunch is over .

322267[/snapback]

When are you going to post your ADFAQ so that we don't need to see this question every Thursday?

My son and I recently were busted by adelphia for downloading copyright movies.  I'm too dumb to think for myself.  What should I do?

322318[/snapback]

Soldier on. Oh, and the reason you count with your foot has to do with the fact that Dianabol is horse related.

My name is Travis and I'm a backup running back on an NFL team. I want to be traded, but no one seems to want me ---- what should I do?

322395[/snapback]

Shut your mouth and plan to play out your contract like a good soldier. If the worst thing that ever happens to you is a demotion for the same pay, your life is better than you deserve.

When I entertain my pimp at my house I need some happy hip-hop tunes on the stereo to make him feel at home. The happier he is the better things turn out for me. So much of the music today has rap vocalists boasting about their toughness.

What CDs are current, funky, have great bass lines and good drums but the lyrics are not concerned with violence, being mad at anything or putting a cap in anyone's ass?

When I entertain my pimp at my house I need some happy hip-hop tunes on the stereo to make him feel at home.  The happier he is the better things turn out for me.  So much of the music today has rap vocalists boasting about their toughness.

What CDs are current, funky, have great bass lines and good drums but the lyrics are not concerned with violence, being mad at anything or putting a cap in anyone's ass?

322433[/snapback]

:angry:

When I entertain my pimp at my house I need some happy hip-hop tunes on the stereo to make him feel at home.  The happier he is the better things turn out for me.  So much of the music today has rap vocalists boasting about their toughness.

322433[/snapback]

Michael Vick sure is a busy fella, ain't he? I'm surprised he has time to hang with you.

Still, I have to admit I no longer follow rap/hip-hop but it's tough to go wrong with De La Soul/Missy Elliot/Will Smith...