The US Should Boycott 2022 Winter Olympics !!

T master

Back to the thread.........

Why boycott the Beijing Olympics?

China is facing intense criticism for its human rights record. Several countries, including the United States, have accused China of committing genocide against Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities in the Xinjiang region, allegations that China denies. Rights groups have also called attention to Beijing’s repression in Tibet and its crackdown on freedoms in Hong Kong. 

A coalition of nearly two hundred rights groups argues that participating in the Beijing Olympics would be turning a blind eye to these abuses and could be seen as “an endorsement of the Chinese Communist Party’s authoritarian rule.” The International Olympic Committee (IOC), which organizes and oversees the games, has sought to avoid the controversy, reaffirming that it maintains a “neutral” position on political issues.

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/debate-over-boycotting-2022-beijing-olympics

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.........

Why boycott the Beijing Olympics?

China is facing intense criticism for its human rights record. Several countries, including the United States, have accused China of committing genocide against Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities in the Xinjiang region, allegations that China denies. Rights groups have also called attention to Beijing’s repression in Tibet and its crackdown on freedoms in Hong Kong. 

A coalition of nearly two hundred rights groups argues that participating in the Beijing Olympics would be turning a blind eye to these abuses and could be seen as “an endorsement of the Chinese Communist Party’s authoritarian rule.” The International Olympic Committee (IOC), which organizes and oversees the games, has sought to avoid the controversy, reaffirming that it maintains a “neutral” position on political issues.

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/debate-over-boycotting-2022-beijing-olympics

Does Trump still have the Chinese make his ties?

Were you upset when China gave Ivanka those patents?

No? I didn't think so...

Love the non stop faux outrage precious.

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Exactly what & who do you think he is laughing at Homer Joe the on you voted for !

Oh.... that's cute Q Master... especially coming from the guy that said this:

Trump: ‘I don’t see any reason why’ Russia would have interfered with election

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-1024x576.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eu9xynkur3o56pwwin

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh.... that's cute Q Master... especially coming from the guy that said this:

Trump: ‘I don’t see any reason why’ Russia would have interfered with election

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-1024x576.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eu9xynkur3o56pwwin

Always your go to surprise ! At least he had a plan for energy independence that the US could profit from your just to ignorant to see it and believe that the energizer bunny is the way to go . 

Who was it that implemented the Key stone to bring oil here & to sell it to other countries that dropped our gas prices to $1.80 a gallon and who was it that stopped the Keystone pipe line which made gas prices double in less than a year ?

I was just in Cali last week and gas was average $4.03 a gallon and i saw it as high as $4.37 a gallon nice Homer move that was !!

That also allowed the Russians to complete their pipe line so they could reap the benefits of selling to European countries buying oil from Russia them rather than the US and Canada all while the US now asked OPEC to produce more oil for us to buy .

Another Homer Simpson move by Joe makes total sense ... But you just keep thinking this guy has all the answers because every reply you give just shows all a little more just how little common sense you use & how big a fool you truly are .

Now go ahead & reply with another Trumps a A Hole picture or a thumbs down and totally disregard what reality shows you and keep believing in Homer Joe.

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Always your go to surprise ! At least he had a plan for energy independence that the US could profit from your just to ignorant to see it and believe that the energizer bunny is the way to go . 

Who was it that implemented the Key stone to bring oil here & to sell it to other countries that dropped our gas prices to $1.80 a gallon and who was it that stopped the Keystone pipe line which made gas prices double in less than a year ?

I was just in Cali last week and gas was average $4.03 a gallon and i saw it as high as $4.37 a gallon nice Homer move that was !!

That also allowed the Russians to complete their pipe line so they could reap the benefits of selling to European countries buying oil from Russia them rather than the US and Canada all while the US now asked OPEC to produce more oil for us to buy .

Another Homer Simpson move by Joe makes total sense ... But you just keep thinking this guy has all the answers because every reply you give just shows all a little more just how little common sense you use & how big a fool you truly are .

Now go ahead & reply with another Trumps a A Hole picture or a thumbs down and totally disregard what reality shows you and keep believing in Homer Joe.

Delusional and deranged

And as requested:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

How am I ok with that? 

Well for starters you are saying lets just push all that this country does under the rug no matter if it's slavery, inventing a virus or what ever and go to these games and still allow them to flourish by producing goods and selling them to the US that if produced here we wouldn't be nearly as dependent and more independent ! 

23 minutes ago, T master said:

Well for starters you are saying lets just push all that this country does under the rug no matter if it's slavery, inventing a virus or what ever and go to these games and still allow them to flourish by producing goods and selling them to the US that if produced here we wouldn't be nearly as dependent and more independent ! 

How will boycotting the games change any of that? 

We will do what China tells us to and like it.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:28 AM, T master said:

If this POTUS doesn't boycott the 2022 winter Olympics in Beijing it will assure his place in history as not only the worst POTUS but also the weakest !! He has allowed the Chinese to just cancel any & all tariffs and put up no resistance what so ever to it and all that is doing is showing them and the world his weakness .

Then even though all that happened with the making of the pandemic before him & where it came from, how it started, and what it has done to the world in general after all we have the Covid virus as a excuse .

Not to mention that this is a communist country that doesn't care about their own people let alone any other countries all countries should boycott those games if for nothing else to show some kind of solidarity against communism .

I know it would suck for the athletes because all of their personal sacrifice and preparation but i would hope some of them would understand the exact reasons why but if they think as some do here it will go right over their heads & be all about them and their 15 minutes of fame rather than the over all picture of right vs. wrong .

But in true form Joe with his Homer Simpson type logic will fold like a house of cards to his buddy that leads the CCP and the US economy because he has no back bone to stand up for what is truly the right thing to do and will allow the US to go to the winter games with out even as much as a whimper to show the world just how weak of a POTUS that he is !

This will be just one more decision that will prove to all his total incompetence when it comes to standing up for & doing what is the right thing to do for & by the people of the country which he is suppose to be leading by example which to this point his track record lets just say speaks for itself and this will be just one more feather in that cap .

In California $4.37 a gallon & screwing our closest allie by closing the Keystone, southern border crisis , the with drawl from Afghanistan, and then allowing the games to go on what more do we need to show his Homer Joe Simpson type decision making isn't what we needed . 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/217720963224028653/

Are you personally boycotting China? 

If so I’d love to know how you posted this.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are you ok with the Chinese having slaves? 

Just now, T master said:

Trump didn't seem to mind either:

Trump confirms he held off on China sanctions over concentration camps for fear it would affect trade deal

45 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

We will do what China tells us to and like it.

Are you personally boycotting China? 

If so I’d love to know how you posted this.

Yes i am every time i go into a store to buy something i take time to try and find products from countries other than china and will pay more money for American made products to support our country .

I have also avoided going into Walmart (the Chinese Super center) i use to go in there all the time and i have been in there maybe 4 times in the past year and then i usually buy food products or fruits & vegetables grown either in this country or some where again other than china !

The only way we will do what china tells us to do is to bend over and take like good little sheep and seeing that todays Americans won't fight for anything but getting free gov't hand outs and the internet so they can play video games we are pretty much doomed as you say .

I am old school i am about to pay off my house every vehicle i have is owned by me i hunt to put food in the freezer have multiple generators incase i need them and grow my own produce as the climate allows me to plus keep multiple canisters of propane on hand so i feel i am doing more than a lot of others.

If this proverbial S**T ever hits the fan there will be a lot more than me neck deep in it while i sit back and eat some venison and grab some canned veggies for dinner while all the rest look to the politicians they voted for to pull them asses out of the fire but that's just me Have a good day sir i hope this answers some of your questions .

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So he put human lives over making a sanction on a communist POS country & you see that as a talking point to put him in the same boat as Homer Joe sir you are a piece of work for sure ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, T master said:

Yes i am every time i go into a store to buy something i take time to try and find products from countries other than china and will pay more money for American made products to support our country .

I have also avoided going into Walmart (the Chinese Super center) i use to go in there all the time and i have been in there maybe 4 times in the past year and then i usually buy food products or fruits & vegetables grown either in this country or some where again other than china !

The only way we will do what china tells us to do is to bend over and take like good little sheep and seeing that todays Americans won't fight for anything but getting free gov't hand outs and the internet so they can play video games we are pretty much doomed as you say .

I am old school i am about to pay off my house every vehicle i have is owned by me i hunt to put food in the freezer have multiple generators incase i need them and grow my own produce as the climate allows me to plus keep multiple canisters of propane on hand so i feel i am doing more than a lot of others.

If this proverbial S**T ever hits the fan there will be a lot more than me neck deep in it while i sit back and eat some venison and grab some canned veggies for dinner while all the rest look to the politicians they voted for to pull them asses out of the fire but that's just me Have a good day sir i hope this answers some of your questions .

So he put human lives over making a sanction on a communist POS country & you see that as a talking point to put him in the same boat as Homer Joe sir you are a piece of work for sure ...

And look at you defend the indefensible - on brand for the cult.

It’s a shame Trump set the bar so low.

26 minutes ago, T master said:

Good for you! I’m used to so many hypocrites around here so it’s refreshing somebody practices what they preach. 

I wish I’d spend more time being self sufficient but I’m too lazy. It’s almost impossible to avoid made in China for anything manufactured aside from food. Don’t know how you do it! 

China is taking over the world and our political elites are investing and enabling because they don’t care how they stay rich and on top. 

the weird part is the liberals are too dumb to see their politician are all in on this program too. They’re stuck on this notion that the Democrats are the party of dogooder jimmy carter when in reality it’s the party of multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi and their elite foundations  enriching each other while feigning concern for their poor stupid followers who are too unsophisticated to do anything without elitist help.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2