Why Roscoe Parrish could have a big year

Parrish will draw the third best CB from opposing teams. One of the attributes that I keep seeing concerning him is great quickness. I think DBs will have to be pretty good to get a jam on him. Some teams may have the CB depth to put a real good, and quick DB on him, but I don't see it happening week after week.

Parrish will draw the third best CB from opposing teams.  One of the attributes that I keep seeing concerning him is great quickness.  I think DBs will have to be pretty good to get a jam on him.  Some teams may have the CB depth to put a real good, and quick DB on him, but I don't see it happening week after week.

If he goes in motion, which I expect a lot if not exclusively for him, no DB will get a chance to try and jam him, and risk a huge play if they try and whiff. Also what Coker said about him facing big DB's like Rolle in practice will make it easier for him to learn to avoid the jam in the NFL, like Lee did.

If it's Josh, then he stink up the world cuz he's really not that good, can't catch, can't stretch the field ...

321990[/snapback]

A few questions in regard to your comment about Josh stinking:

1. You say "...then he stink up the world...." Now simplified that would equate to saying "Josh stink," which is common in what would be dubbed as urban dialect, but certainly sounds silly. More appropriately would be "Josh stinks" or "Josh stunk" or even "Josh will stink." Now, as you reflect on this did you truly mean "Josh stink" or was it a typo and you meant to say "Josh stinks" or some other appropriate variation stated above?

2. What kind of stink does Josh have? You see 2 very different smells can be categorized under the term "stink." You can have the stink of someone's poo. You can have the stink of someone's buttocks area, which can even vary from person to person, and be desirable or repulsing. So, would you be so kind as to elaborate on the nature of the stink that Josh will eminate in the 2k5?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing any and all follow up on this debate.

A few questions in regard to your comment about Josh stinking:

1. You say "...then he stink up the world...."  Now simplified that would equate to saying "Josh stink," which is common in what would be dubbed as urban dialect, but certainly sounds silly. More appropriately would be "Josh stinks" or "Josh stunk" or even "Josh will stink." Now, as you reflect on this did you truly mean "Josh stink" or was it a typo and you meant to say "Josh stinks" or some other appropriate variation stated above?

2. What kind of stink does Josh have? You see 2 very different smells can be categorized under the term "stink." You can have the stink of someone's poo. You can have the stink of someone's buttocks area, which can even vary from person to person, and be desirable or repulsing. So, would you be so kind as to elaborate on the nature of the stink that Josh will eminate in the 2k5?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing any and all follow up on this debate.

322411[/snapback]

Thank you ... for calling the grammar/spelling/English police :angry:

I was trying to be sarcastic because everyone is so high on whomever might be the 3rd WR ... unless it's Josh Reed, cuz (of course) he stink(s)

I smell (sniff, sniff), you stink!

322416[/snapback]

Again, could you please elaborate on the nature of the stink you are smelling? For example does it resemble one of the following smells:

1. Poo

2. Diesel fuel

3. Buttocks area of an unbathed construction worker

4. Buttocks are of a fine lady

5. Animal farm

Again, could you please elaborate on the nature of the stink you are smelling? For example does it resemble one of the following smells:

....and you know what this smells like because....?

1. Poo

2. Diesel fuel

5. Animal farm

322424[/snapback]

Ah, our first-ever necrophiliac. :angry:

1. Poo

2. Diesel fuel

5. Animal farm

322424[/snapback]

6. Like a new poster on TSW who is overdoing a joke that might have been funny with his first post in this thread

He likes having sex with dead people? :lol:  :angry:

322464[/snapback]

The term and it's varied forms, beyond dead flesh and lovers of same - has an alternate usage in old slang or flash cant to depict humans that consume, smear, or derive other enjoyment in human and animal ordure...some feel that it is the basis of the term, "sh*t-eating grin". Who knows?

Former NYS Gov. Rockefeller's countenance was occasionally labeled by his detractors thusly.

6. Like a new poster on TSW who is overdoing a joke that might have been funny with his first post in this thread

322487[/snapback]

I've been posting here for over a year and a half. Just trying to have a debate here my man... lets interject some facts. Now... back to the facts... you are infering that Josh Reed's performance on the field will stink like someone such as myself?

Tolbert appears to be a good coach, but I feel it is a bit overrated. I believe the players talent and athletic ability to reach the next level is much more of a factor in whether the player succeeds or fails. Look at Aiken and Reed....where is the Tolbert effect in terms of their performance. I feel the same way about Krumrie. You always hear posters say... "boy...wait until Krumrie gets a hold of that guy. With that athleticism and Krumrie's coaching, he will become a player!"

Once again, I'm not saying good coaches aren't important. We all know this from the GW era of asst. coaches. I just don't think it is a given that a coach is the "end all" in terms of a player stepping up.

I've been posting here for over a year and a half. Just trying to have a debate here my man... lets interject some facts. Now... back to the facts... you are infering that Josh Reed's performance on the field will stink like someone such as myself?

322574[/snapback]

Instead of building up your post count by continuing to go back to your joke, read again my post and my response.

I have no interest in debating your finer sense of olfactory performance.

HOF for Bolden after 1 great year? What did Bolden do last season?

321854[/snapback]

56 catches in 9 games for 623 yards while never being 100% and playing in a piss poor offense. Prorate those stats and it translates to 100 catches for 1100+ yards in a season. Not too shabby!