Dolphins are the frontrunner on trade for Deshaun Watson

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Doc said:

True they do, but 2-1st rounders in 2022 is worth more than 2-1sts in 2023.  To hear people talk about Miami's draft capital, it's as if they were the only team to have 2-1st rounders anytime in the next few drafts. 

Sure, of course, but with 2 firsts next year and 2 firsts the year after, that's potentially a lot of draft capital to work with that maybe a lot of others (particularly those in need of a QB) don't have.

11 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Sure, of course, but with 2 firsts next year and 2 firsts the year after, that's potentially a lot of draft capital to work with that maybe a lot of others (particularly those in need of a QB) don't have.

Just to clarify, Miami has 1-1st in 2022. 

I find it interesting to think  about  how much money is generated by clicks and views about stories related to this POS.  And I admit I’ve generated my fair share of interest in the story. 

any team that willingly takes on this degree of filth from what any reasonable person can make a logical conclusion of the truth gets what they deserve. 

so he can throw a football and run a football-there should be at least a bit of dignity to the game and the most important position in sports I would think. 

if Miami is a “front runner” then let them win this prize.  Will cost them years of grief