Should President Biden be Impeached?

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The ONLY ones bringing the former President into this discussion are those trying to save the reputation of the current nitwit. Your guy’s in charge now. Enjoy the ride! 

LMAO - of course you freaks wouldn't take an honest and holistic view of the 20 year ***** show in Afghanistan.  Of course none of you will acknowledge the role Trump played in setting up what is happening today.  Trump negotiated with terrorists; aided the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and left Americans behind - all.by.design.

You freaks can only handle your sugar coated Trump news because he is your MASTER.

Biden is only cleaning up after another mess left behind from a "Republican" POTUS who promised to end these endless wars; instead he left 2500 Americans behind.

Promises made - promises dashed.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - of course you freaks wouldn't take an honest and holistic view of the 20 year ***** show in Afghanistan.  Of course none of you will acknowledge the role Trump played in setting up what is happening today.  Trump negotiated with terrorists; aided the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, and left Americans behind - all.by.design.

You freaks can only handle your sugar coated Trump news because he is your MASTER.

Biden is only cleaning up after another mess left behind from a "Republican" POTUS who promised to end these endless wars; instead he left 2500 Americans behind.

So the troops are coming home because of Trump yes or no?

Who made the promise and who ***** it up?

Edited by Chef Jim

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You are exactly right.  Thank you.  Now if he hadn't totally ***** it up.  

Point to another successful mission where a US POTUS surrendered to terrorists, released 5,000 terrorists in said country, left 2,500 American troops behind; and negotiated this deal 18 months before we left; and still airlifted 100,000+ people?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Point to another successful mission where a US POTUS surrendered to terrorists, released 5,000 terrorists in said country, left 2,500 American troops behind; and negotiated this deal 18 months before we left; and still airlifted 100,000+ people?

Another?  Still waiting for the first.

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

But hey if you think this was successful you can point to Trump for setting the wheels in motion.  His successor just royally ***** it up.  Great game plan poor execution.  That's what happens where you change coaching staffs mid season.  I put it in a stupid sports analogy so you lunkheads would get it. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

But hey if you think this was successful you can point to Trump for setting the wheels in motion.  His successor just royally ***** it up.  Great game plan poor execution.  That's what happens where you change coaching staffs mid season.  I put it in a stupid sports analogy so you lunkheads would get it. 

So you have no historical reference to base what success looks like - Got it.

Live shot of Taliban first Jim coming in for a win:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886my1p0pgrhh8coz0vl2

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Gullible Boy. 

I see you’re still having a hard time spinning this favorably. McCarthey was having trouble also. lol.

Thats why we did it.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your guy’s in charge now! Enjoy the ride. 

Impeachment is not appropriate, no more than how other wars ended, but Biden is not capable as he has shown. He will not last his term I predict. Then on to Kamala so next election will be wide open.

The impeachment process should be applied to the GOP and Dem party for their  selection of candidates for the last 3 or 4 election.

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

I like being in charge. Look at all of the huge pieces of legislation that are passing while people chase other stories. There’s lots of yummy stuff in that infrastructure package. 

And look at how many educated Americans getting vaccinated for the common good.

But once again - if the Pro Life party can find a way to politic the F out of an epidemic and sacrifice life - even their own followers - they sure as hell won’t miss an opportunity to do so.

Sick 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you have no historical reference to base what success looks like - Got it.

Live shot of Taliban first Jim coming in for a win:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886my1p0pgrhh8coz0vl2

You need a historical reference to tell if something is a success or not?   

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

6 hours ago, Governor said:

I see you’re still having a hard time spinning this favorably. McCarthey was having trouble also. lol.

Thats why we did it.

Who is spinning it favorably?  It's a cluster***** with plenty of blame to go around.  I'm just trying to figure this out.  A troop withdrawal that was negotiated by Trump is a shitshow but the evacuation under Biden is a success?  Is this what you and @BillStime are going with here?

49 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

Who is spinning it favorably?  It's a cluster***** with plenty of blame to go around.  I'm just trying to figure this out.  A troop withdrawal that was negotiated by Trump is a shitshow but the evacuation under Biden is a success?  Is this what you and @BillStime are going with here?

A total success

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Carry on Spoon Fed Boy.

Looks pretty successful. Over 120k evacuated, ending a war. Uncle Joe doing what needs to be done and he’ll be heavily rewarded for it. He’s a real dude. 

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1