Quick Thoughts About The Michael Jackson Trial

I am not really following the case, but I try to see pictures of the outfits that he wears to court. I just saw him on TV being led into court wearing a pastel green suit. His arm was being held, and he looked incoherent.

When Eminem (sic) was in court, he sat there in a dark suit. He was wearing glasses, and he shut up. This is the thing to do when before a judge!

The worst, most violent criminals I have ever seen tend to know that NOT getting on a judge's nerves is a VERY good thing, and it is sometimes very easy to do. Being in court is NOT like the OJ case, where Ito was meek. Judges usually take no nonsense, and refer to the court as "theirs," and they are right.

Once, he was wearing a white suit with sequins, a man was holding an umbrella for him, and he was LATE!!!!!! Another time he was in pajamas! I am guessing that his lawyers have zero control over him and that he is completely insane, in addition to being a criminal. This is purely speculation, but imo he thinks that the acts he committed were OK.

In summary, I dont know what the jurors will decide. There is nothing to mandate that jurors are intelligent nor sane. What I DO think is that if he (hopefully) is found guilty, he is going to be sentenced by an angry judge and receive a long sentence.

I hope that I am correct.

I am not really following the case, but I try to see pictures of the outfits that he wears to court. I just saw him on TV being led into court wearing a pastel green suit. His arm was being held, and he looked incoherent.

Once, he was wearing a white suit with sequins, a man was holding an umbrella for him, and he was LATE!!!!!! Another time he was in pajamas! I am guessing that his lawyers have zero control over him and that he is completely insane, in addition to being a criminal. This is purely speculation, but imo he thinks that the acts he committed were OK.

In summary, I dont know what the jurors will decide. There is nothing to mandate that jurors are intelligent nor sane. What I DO think is that if he (hopefully) is found guilty, he is going to be sentenced by an angry judge and receive a long sentence.

I hope that I am correct.

Mods: This was meant for PPP. I would appreciate it if you could move it there. Sorry.  :lol:

320653[/snapback]

First of all, it's a parasol, not an umbrella. And it was a hot day. You also failed to point this out, showing your bias against the King of Pop. Next, those pajamas were from Tiffany's. Not like you would know about Tiffany's.

Also, his witness list included unimpeachable sources like non (child) rapist Kobe Bryant.

I'm not too sure about how this trial is going to go. On the one hand, he is almost certainly a child molester - I can't believe that every single one of the multitude of prosecution witnesses is willing to perjure themselves for the sake of a grudge, money, etc... On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be much evidence on the specific charge that he is being accussed of and the witnesses to do with this charge have had their credibility very badly damaged (e.g. the boy telling his teacher that Jacko hadn't done anything to him).

I'm not too sure about how this trial is going to go. On the one hand, he is almost certainly a child molester - I can't believe that every single one of the multitude of prosecution witnesses is willing to perjure themselves for the sake of a grudge, money, etc... On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be much evidence on the specific charge that he is being accussed of and the witnesses to do with this charge have had their credibility very badly damaged (e.g. the boy telling his teacher that Jacko hadn't done anything to him).

320789[/snapback]

Pretty much...I've talked with a few criminal attorneys, and they all marvel at how thoroughly the prosecution is botching this trial. Even if Jackson is somehow found guilty (and reasonably he shouldn't be, given the case the prosecution's put on), there's a high likelihood it gets thrown out on appeal because of all the unrelated BS prejudicial testimony the judge has let in.

This is on a separate tangent, but I somehow happened to listen to the Thriller album a week or so ago and it reminded me what a damn shame Michael Jackson's become. I mean really. You listen to his albums in the early 80s and they still hold up today; they're phenomenal. But now, he's nothing more than a disfigured pervert.

Imagine what his reputation would've been had he been hit by a bus in 1989...

This is on a separate tangent, but I somehow happened to listen to the Thriller album a week or so ago and it reminded me what a damn shame Michael Jackson's become. I mean really. You listen to his albums in the early 80s and they still hold up today; they're phenomenal. But now, he's nothing more than a disfigured pervert.

Imagine what his reputation would've been had he been hit by a bus in 1989...

321015[/snapback]

I'm not sure what is funnier....that you actually still have Thriller or that you listened to it in the first place.

Michael Jackson....outside his work with the Jackson 5....is among the most manufactured no-talent hacks the Hollywood music machine has hever churned out.

I'm not sure what is funnier....that you actually still have Thriller or that you listened to it in the first place.

ohnoes that maekes mee a child mulestar m ir rite?!?!?!?!?!11

:(

Michael Jackson....outside his work with the Jackson 5....is among the most manufactured no-talent hacks the Hollywood music machine has hever churned out.

321019[/snapback]

I feel somewhat strange defending MJ, but that's completely inaccurate and you know it. Whether or not you liked his music, it's impossible to deny that the man had friggin' talent, regardless of what the man has become.

321019[/snapback]

In the words of Dave Chapelle: "Come on man, he made Thriller."

:(

321019[/snapback]

:( Outside of the Jackson 5?

I'd feel pretty comfortable lumping the Jackson 5 in that category. ;)

That is so gay.  ;)

320853[/snapback]

Yeah, it must have sounded weird. :(

I have spent many hours in court, and I just cant get over those outfits.

It is the equivalent of Mariah Carey showing up to court wearing a sexy evening gown, or even a tank top and jeans.

I guarantee you that the judge is pissed!

This is on a separate tangent, but I somehow happened to listen to the Thriller album a week or so ago and it reminded me what a damn shame Michael Jackson's become. I mean really. You listen to his albums in the early 80s and they still hold up today; they're phenomenal.

321015[/snapback]

Is that album fiction or non-fiction?

Yeah, it must have sounded weird.  :(

I have spent many hours in court, and I just cant get over those outfits.

It is the equivalent of Mariah Carey showing up to court wearing a sexy evening gown, or even a tank top and jeans.

I guarantee you that the judge is pissed!

321237[/snapback]

That is even gayer. Should have stopped while you were ahead. ;)

In the words of Dave Chapelle: "Come on man, he made Thriller."

:doh:

321053[/snapback]

In the words of Chris Rock, "You remeber the arguments in the '80s on who was better, Michael Jackson or Prince? Well, Prince won."