DeSantis For President in 2024?

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

It ain’t about red or blue if any presidential candidate was as pathetic as trump I would be embarrassed to support them

embarrassed to support trump is why you guys were (briefly) on the meatball train until his candidacy derailed

Dude, you love blue.  no matter who or what.  always blue

No place to speak about others political position or lack of diverse political ideology.

guess what, this place is full of individuals.  welp. outside of the lemmings that all post the same and say "WE" about MSM narratives.

Edited by Chris farley

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I thought it was hilariously so meatball when they asked the candidates to raise their hand to indicate their support and he looked at everyone else first 

I have to ask, how does one get banned from the board for multiple months?  There’s all sorts of silliness on the main board, insults flying, etc…what draws that sort of penalty?  

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I thought it was hilariously so meatball when they asked the candidates to raise their hand to indicate their support and he looked at everyone else first 

He’s so confident he treated the rest of them like a WNBA champion... fn idiots 

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

provide a negative opinion on the Buffalo bills and/or their management 

With due respect, that makes no sense.  At any given time, on any given day, half the posters are offering negative opinions on the Bills and/or management. It’s a cottage industry.  

The truth shall set you free.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have to ask, how does one get banned from the board for multiple months?  There’s all sorts of silliness on the main board, insults flying, etc…what draws that sort of penalty?  

Yeah, it takes a special person to get banned for months, even on the main board. 

And LOL at DeSantis' campaign being dead.  There's still over a year.  Not to mention Trump is out-polling Joke.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why does this site exist?

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/

lmao

It’s funny you bring the billsfans site up.  My recollection is some members felt moderation in PPP was too heavy, and perhaps politically slanted.   Those folks decided to start their own board with a different set of rules and guidelines.  That’s the American way, and we all should wish them well. 

I recall the suspensions in question lasted a few days to a week.  SUNY says he spent a couple months in solitary.  

Seems strange, that’s all. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it takes a special person to get banned for months, even on the main board. 

And LOL at DeSantis' campaign being dead.  There's still over a year.  Not to mention Trump is out-polling Joke.

Agreed.  We’ve got a long way to go and something as simple as a Dean Scream can change things in a heartbeat. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s funny you bring the billsfans site up.  My recollection is some members felt moderation in PPP was too heavy, and perhaps politically slanted.   Those folks decided to start their own board with a different set of rules and guidelines.  That’s the American way, and we all should wish them well. 

I recall the suspensions in question lasted a few days to a week.  SUNY says he spent a couple months in solitary.  

Seems strange, that’s all. 

Agreed.  We’ve got a long way to go and something as simple as a Dean Scream can change things in a heartbeat. 

Oh, you left out an inconvenient fact that predicated the creation of someone’s safe place as your leader was banned for good:

IMG_5895.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

meatballs campaign is absolutely dead. He’s out of money and out of support

he should focus on trying to keep his current job or that pretty little wife with the DSLs.  Meatball will never be president

Remind me where Joke was at this point in his campaign.  We've got a long way to go and the Dems are doing everything they can to knock Don out of the race. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Remind me where Joke was at this point in his campaign.  We've got a long way to go and the Dems are doing everything they can to knock Don out of the race. 

they better hope something actually sticks vs more theatre like the prior "investigations".  

cause so far its backfiring bad.

Edited by Chris farley

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

actually meatball is the one that should hope trump goes to prison lol. That’s his only chance at higher office

Right, just like Joke's other chances at President were his only ones (and too bad they weren't).  :lol:

Hate to break it to you, but even if he doesn't become President this time, there's a lot of time left.  He's only 44.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

this is meatballs only shot, people are already sick of him, 24,44, 64, it don’t matter

. His problem is likability, he’s a douche. That don’t get better with age 

Right.  Joke's been a lying, plagiarizing douche and he got elected.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1