DeSantis For President in 2024?

40 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You don't know what a fascist is at all do you?

No, don't run into many.  

is this close:  Fascism prioritizes the nation over the individual, who exists to serve the nation." and as "an ultranationalist, authoritarian political philosophy. It combines elements of nationalism, militarism, economic self-sufficiency, and totalitarianism.

kinda reminds me of the 

Borg on startrek

Edited by redtail hawk

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

No, don't run into many.  

is this close:  Fascism prioritizes the nation over the individual, who exists to serve the nation." and as "an ultranationalist, authoritarian political philosophy. It combines elements of nationalism, militarism, economic self-sufficiency, and totalitarianism.

kinda reminds me of the 

Borg on startrek

That is a good definition,with the exception of economic self sufficiency, it would seem to describe someone gives power to large unions, or organizations under state control, and would remove them from parents. It would describe someone who would be against school choice, not pushing it. DeSantis is not perfect but he is not a Fascist according to your own definition.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

There is no 6 week abortion ban coming- we passed a law about abortion a few years back. Anyone who believes this about DeSantis is simply ignorant.

If he is pro-life he should do something about the number one cause of death for children, don't you agree? 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If he is pro-life he should do something about the number one cause of death for children, don't you agree? 

First of all, I appreciate you acknowledging that it is a child. As for her response, do you truly think 13 year olds should be allowed to make life altering decisions? 

26 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

First of all, I appreciate you acknowledging that it is a child. As for her response, do you truly think 13 year olds should be allowed to make life altering decisions? 

What is the number one killer of children? 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is the number one killer of children? 

I ask you a question based on what you wrote and you can't even answer a simply question but come back with something completely unrelated. But why don't you tell me since you are clearly trolling

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

No, don't run into many.  

kinda reminds me of the 

Borg on startrek

Yep.   Nation over individual.  Y’all are too ignorant to understand that your totalitarian desires to control everything is just a variant of fascism.  

You think you’re not fascist because you think it’s “right wing.”  Low infos that don’t understand history should know the first fascists would tell you they exist outside the political spectrum and it can’t be traditionally categorized.  

What libs have done in 2020 earth is just replace “nation” with humanity.  Everything they support is prioritizes - everyone!  It’s just for everyone’s own good to support our ***t policies.  

Snl Masks GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Parents having the right to not have a teacher discuss who they will stick their penis in is Fascism now? Wow you are ill.

I made the mistake of opening that. 

My IQ dropped 25 points and couldn’t even comment on it because it’s so bad and filled with lies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I made the mistake of opening that. 

My IQ dropped 25 points and couldn’t even comment on it because it’s so bad and filled with lies. 

I know.

But links to prominent conservative authors are dismissible to him,  so there's that.

😆

Meanwhile, back at the DeSantis for President thread.

DeSantis' memoir outsells Trump, Obama, Clinton books in first week

0272454f-24ac-431e-a3d0-0336455b939b-860

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/03/11/desantis-memoir-outsells-trump-obama-clinton-books-in-first-week-n536294

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1