Trump’s follies

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886768865d19ede797ba5

Morals and MAGA don’t mix - please stop

You didn't respond to my actual point.  Do you think it makes any sense to use JFK as an example of morality?  

Also, on the pictures of the ladies at the Trump rally you posted, do you have the right to tell a woman what she should and shouldn't have written on or done to her body?  Just wondering about your opinion on that?

Feel free to delete your first response and then replace it with a clown emoji and another Chapelle show meme if you like, a lot easier than admitting to being caught in hypocrisy.  

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You didn't respond to my actual point.  Do you think it makes any sense to use JFK as an example of morality?  

Also, on the pictures of the ladies at the Trump rally you posted, do you have the right to tell a woman what she should and shouldn't have written on or done to her body?  Just wondering about your opinion on that?

Feel free to delete your first response and then replace it with a clown emoji and another Chapelle show meme if you like, a lot easier than admitting to being caught in hypocrisy.  

You new here?  

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The funniest part is their hero, Slick Willy, was worse than them all.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do you think history will judge Trump the same way it does JFK?

After all: Trump: 'No politician in history' has been treated worse than me

And again - don’t talk to me about morality and what women can and cannot do when MAGA is robbing rights from women, LGTBQ, and so on…

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The funniest part is their hero, Slick Willy, was worse than them all.

You continue to be a joke…

And slick Willy had one of the best economies ever.

Trump? The worst. 

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not to the board just to this section.   Probably shouldn't bother with him but the blind hypocrisy is astounding.

Wait until you get to know him better.   Your opinion of him will likely vacillate between astounded, hilarity, sadness and boredom. 

Welcome! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Do you think history will judge Trump the same way it does JFK?

After all: Trump: 'No politician in history' has been treated worse than me

And again - don’t talk to me about morality and what women can and cannot do when MAGA is robbing rights from women, LGTBQ, and so on…

You continue to be a joke…

And slick Willy had one of the best economies ever.

Trump? The worst. 

Still didn't answer my question or questions.  Just deflecting your own shortcomings onto Trump.  It's an illness you should have checked out.

No history will not remember Trump the same as JFK, but to be fair history gets a lot of things wrong, feel free to checkout A People's History of the United States.  Trump is a jerk, that's true but JFK was not a virtuous all American boy.   You got caught using a double standard and your inability to admit it is further proof of your delusions.

Edited by thenorthremembers

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Still didn't answer my question or questions.  Just deflecting your own shortcomings onto Trump.  It's an illness you should have checked out.

No history will not remember Trump the same as JFK, but to be fair history gets a lot of things wrong, feel free to A People's History of the United States.  Trump is a jerk, that's true but JFK was not a virtuous all American boy.   You got caught using a double standard and your inability to admit it is further proof of your delusions.

A People’s History of Billy Boy…..

Questions are his kryptonite.  Good early diagnosis by you.  He exhibits classic psychotic symptoms. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No history will not remember Trump the same as JFK, but to be fair history gets a lot of things wrong, feel free to read The Peoples History of America.  Trump is a jerk, that's true but JFK was not a virtuous all American boy.   You got caught using a double standard and your inability to admit it is further proof of your delusions.

I answered your question multiple times - it’s just not the answer you want to hear.

Do not preach to me about morals; defend those women about their wardrobe choices and then steal their right to manage their own health care at the same time.

Talk about a double standard.

Next?

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No history will not remember Trump the same as JFK, but to be fair history gets a lot of things wrong, feel free to checkout A People's History of the United States.  Trump is a jerk, that's true but JFK was not a virtuous all American boy.   You got caught using a double standard and your inability to admit it is further proof of your delusions.

If you're new to this forum let me just say about BillStime, you ain't seen nothing yet. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I answered your question multiple times - it’s just not the answer you want to hear.

Do not preach to me about morals; defend those women about their wardrobe choices and then steal their right to manage their own health care at the same time.

Talk about a double standard.

Next?

Multiple times??  You didn’t even answer once.  🙄

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Next?

You answered nothing you just kept saying "Trump is worse"  you never said whether you think it's appropriate to highlight Trump supporters moral misgivings by comparing them to JFK.   

I support a woman's choice to wear what they want, say what they want. And have relationships with anyone they want.  What I don't support is a woman or a man's choice being allowed to infringe on another person's right to life.   

I think the all or nothing option being employed probably isn't the right way to manage the availability of abortions.  However, when they are being overused and one years worth of dead babies being able to fill 10-12 Bills Stadiums back to back, then yeah I have a problem with that.

23 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You answered nothing you just kept saying "Trump is worse"  you never said whether you think it's appropriate to highlight Trump supporters moral misgivings by comparing them to JFK.   

I support a woman's choice to wear what they want, say what they want. And have relationships with anyone they want.  What I don't support is a woman or a man's choice being allowed to infringe on another person's right to life.   

I think the all or nothing option being employed probably isn't the right way to manage the availability of abortions.  However, when they are being overused and one years worth of dead babies being able to fill 10-12 Bills Stadiums back to back, then yeah I have a problem with that.

I answered your question in my first reply - you just didn't like it...

And I can't wait for democrats to push through forced vasectomy laws for teenage boys and men... I assume you won't have any issue with that.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I answered your question in my first reply - you just didn't like it...

And I can't wait for democrats to push through forced vasectomy laws for teenage boys and men... I assume you won't have any issue with that.

I know you're trying to be shocking with that response, but that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Democrats.   They do love their eugenics don't they? 

If anyone on your side of the aisle would take ten minutes to look up Margaret Sanger and the establishment of Planned Parenthood they'd see that the influx of abortions started to control the population of poor people, specifically poor minorities.   But keep on shouting that its about a woman's right to choose.  Part of the reason I find it ironic when any pro abortion democrat has the balls to call someone Hitler while openly supporting eugenics.    

Abortions are not birth control.  The availability of birth control remains so comparing abortions to a vasectomy is blatantly hyperbolic and stupid.  

You will never make me feel bad for supporting a child's right to life, never.  

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Can you imagine JFK in this era of social media and cameras everywhere?  

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I know you're trying to be shocking with that response, but that wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Democrats.   They do love their eugenics don't they? 

If anyone on your side of the aisle would take ten minutes to look up Margaret Sanger and the establishment of Planned Parenthood they'd see that the influx of abortions started to control the population of poor people, specifically poor minorities.   But keep on shouting that its about a woman's right to choose.  Part of the reason I find it ironic when any pro abortion democrat has the balls to call someone Hitler while openly supporting eugenics.    

Abortions are not birth control.  The availability of birth control remains so comparing abortions to a vasectomy is blatantly hyperbolic and stupid.  

You will never make me feel bad for supporting a child's right to life, never.  

lmao - listen to you.  You didn't answer my question? WTF?  Will you be okay if Democrats force teenage boys and men to have a vasectomy?

And please - once again, do not preach to me about morality and abortion when red states have the highest infant mortality rates.

And this:

image.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg