Drink & Food of Choice for Tonight?

wppete

16 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

We went with shrimp on tagliatelle w/ wood smoked olive oil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, and stuffies, all freshly pulled from the ocean here at Carolina Beach, oh, and a couple glasses of merlot. 👍

Well done sir.  I am trying to talk my wife into moving down to south carolina after my daughter graduates.  My wife loves the beach so I have been looking right outside of Myrtle Beach, a town called Conway, SC.  I will work on my daughter when the time is right to go to Coastal Carolina.  Any thoughts on if that is a good place to settle in for a couple that is in their late 40's?

14 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Well done sir.  I am trying to talk my wife into moving down to south carolina after my daughter graduates.  My wife loves the beach so I have been looking right outside of Myrtle Beach, a town called Conway, SC.  I will work on my daughter when the time is right to go to Coastal Carolina.  Any thoughts on if that is a good place to settle in for a couple that is in their late 40's?

Well, we are currently passing through headed to Connecticut on our sailboat, making our way back from the Bahamas.  We have made this trip up and down the coast on three occasions, we are quite fond of Beaufort SC, nice little town with all one could want, there is a place called Low country produce, a little restaurant deli that has a tomato pie to die for 👍 sorry to not be of more help on relocation front, the beaches are very nice, the seafood is great, try Calabash style it’s very tasty, oh and the people are quite friendly from our experience,

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, chongli said:

I'm a power lifter, so I am just having my standard fare of lean chicken, milk, and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables (and 1/2 oz. of dark chocolate, lol). I'll hate myself if I go off course. Jealous of all you others!

just curious, why?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

just curious, why?

Because it's a healthy hobby, fun, and keeps me in shape. For me, it's better than sex, lol! Only thing that would be better is a Bills Super Bowl win, preferably destroying Marsha in the process.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I’m cooking Korean wings, poutine and smoked beef sandwiches with fontina and caramelized onions.  A varied array of craft beer too. 

strange, I didnt get my invite Gregory

for the record, one of the best meals I ever had was at Barleys house for the Draft we took Tre White 

28 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

strange, I didnt get my invite Gregory

for the record, one of the best meals I ever had was at Barleys house for the Draft we took Tre White 

Thanks, Pat!  It was very low key.  Just had one neighbor over.  Would love to hang out sometime soon though.  I miss you!