Biden Speaks

B-Man

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

There were a few years where the spiked but they went back down again last year.  

The FBI has yet to release their hate crime statistics for 2020 according to... the FBI. So where are you getting this claim from?

3 minutes ago, Melon said:

They are according to the FBI

16100.jpeg

Can you provide the numbers from 2020? I can't find them on the FBI website, but you claim they went down last year.

they don't come out until november. I may have been a year off on them.  But I will say...in a country of 400 million people and we have only 7300 crimes.  Hard to make an argument that the country is racist.  

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

they don't come out until november. I may have been a year off on them.  But I will say...in a country of 400 million people and we have only 7300 crimes.  Hard to make an argument that the country is racist.  

They didn't go down last year, though, even according to this graph. 

Most racist acts are not crimes, either. If you and your buddy are talking about Lebron and call him the n-word, that won't be included in the statistics. But my uncle who swears he isn't racist said that last week.

If you're using hate crime charts to advocate for the country not being racist, you should also realize that very few agencies are actually reporting hate crimes. Wray talked about this in depth at his last hearing. Here is the most recent graph I can find.

20200416_R46318_images_f71dd9064a7910aac

Just now, Melon said:

They didn't go down last year, though, even according to this graph. 

Most racist acts are not crimes, either. If you and your buddy are talking about Lebron and call him the n-word, that won't be included in the statistics. But my uncle who swears he isn't racist said that last week.

If you're using hate crime charts to advocate for the country not being racist, you should also realize that very few agencies are actually reporting hate crimes. Wray talked about this in depth at his last hearing. Here is the most recent graph I can find.

20200416_R46318_images_f71dd9064a7910aac

Lol, so you have some guys talking ***** about minorities at home but aren't actively oppressing them right?  The minorities still have equal opportunities to have a great life here.   Guys sitting at home being racist doesn't really mean anything other than they're #######s. They will die off soon as will their racist ideas. As long as minorities have opportunites like any other man the country is on the right path.   

When you have to try really hard to prove we are a racist country by saying things like "yea but how about guys talking ***** about this random black guy" you are proving my point and ignoring facts.  

you are proving my point and ignoring facts.  

You are literally making up facts about hate crime statistics and have yet to note you were incorrect that they decreased last year.

Lol, so you have some guys talking ***** about minorities at home but aren't actively oppressing them right? 

You can't be the same Aristocrat that got banned from Sabresfans for being a racist, are you?

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

Every time I hear Joe and see these policies finally being passed, I always think of what Obama must think. Why is all of this so easy for Joe and they fought me on every little thing?

Is it race, or is it just a unique time in history, or is it both?

Oh yah Gov, it’s race.

The smokescreen came when people voted Barrack Obama into the Oval Office, leader of the free world, role model to millions of young men, women and children and a symbol of the growth and evolution of the American experience.  

It was all a set up.  Hide in Plain Sight.  Criss/Cross Applesauce. A Puppet regime.   Manchurian Candidate.

All a set up for the TRUE leader of men and molester of women— the 95 year old Joe Biden.  

🤣🤣🤣 

2 minutes ago, Melon said:

You are literally making up facts about hate crime statistics and have yet to note you were incorrect that they decreased last year.

You can't be the same Aristocrat that got banned from Sabresfans for being a racist, are you?

I already mentioned I was wrong.  I was banned because a guy a used a slur against special needs people which hit home with my family and I went a little off the handle.  

But like I said.  7300 incidents in a country of 400 million is an extremely low percentage of incidents.  Hard to make the claim we're racist when it happens so rarely.

Just now, aristocrat said:

But like I said.  7300 incidents in a country of 400 million is an extremely low percentage of incidents.  Hard to make the claim we're racist when it happens so rarely.

Zero thoughts on the chart I provided or FBI Director Chris Wray's testimony that challenges this claim?

You're pretty good at defending racism.

1 minute ago, Melon said:

Zero thoughts on the chart I provided or FBI Director Chris Wray's testimony that challenges this claim?

You're pretty good at defending racism.

I already mentioned it.I was a year off.  I am not defending racism. Point to where exactly I defended racism.  GIve me an exact example. 

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lol, so you have some guys talking ***** about minorities at home but aren't actively oppressing them right?

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I already mentioned it.I was a year off. 

You said hate crimes went down last year. They went up. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

I'll add. It is difficult when you have Biden passing the Crime and Drug Bills in the late 80's and early 90's which had such a terrible effect on minority communities by putting them in prison at an overwhelmingly higher rate than white people.  We still feel the effects of his awful policy to this day.  But it's ok we elected the guy who created all the problems to now solve all the problems I guess. 

You're not much of a thinker are you?  Over the history of our country we've gone from slavery to having so few hate crimes.  Again, racism exists but it's rare.

Totally disagree 

5 minutes ago, Melon said:

You said hate crimes went down last year. They went up. 

Lol you are one heck of a troll man. what did i say right after that sentence that you cut and pasted?  Something about they will die and so will their racist ideas. ALso, I called those guys #######s in the post which was blocked out.  So in fact I was talking ***** about racists sitting at home.  

Now me being a year off on the year hate crimes went down means i am defending racism?  How is that defending racism?  Just means I was off a year on the stats.  

This is classic.  You have moved on from the discussion and have resorted to personal attacks.  Real nice. 

Edited by aristocrat

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Lol you are one heck of a troll man. what did i say right after that sentence that you cut and pasted?  Something about they will die and so will their racist ideas. ALso, I called those guys #######s in the post which was blocked out.  So in fact I was talking ***** about racists sitting at home.  

You were defending their right to talk crap about minorities in private - even added an LOL like it's no big deal. Does it hit too close to home?

Some of those same folks are cops, doctors, paramedics, etc. To think they automatically stop their implicit bias on the job is laughable. 

That's the dark underbelly of racism that makes this country racist. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is classic.  You have moved on from the discussion and have resorted to personal attacks.  Real nice. 

You started the personal attacks then defended racism. That's on you.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

You're not much of a thinker are you? 

Edited by Melon
  • Like (+1) 1

You were defending their right to talk crap about minorities in private.

Some of those same folks are cops, doctors, paramedics, etc. To think they automatically stop their implicit bias on the job is laughable. 

That's the dark underbelly of racism that makes this country racist. 

No I was not defending their right to do that.  Good lord.  I called them ####### for doing that and hoped their ***** ideas died with them.  You are the problem man.  You can't have a discussion with someone about this without resorting to attacking them.   You know damn well that's not what I meant and you had to go and selectively edit my post to attack me.  Thats uncalled for. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

No I was not defending their right to do that.  Good lord.  I called them ####### for doing that and hoped their ***** ideas died with them.  You are the problem man.  You can't have a discussion with someone about this without resorting to attacking them.   You know damn well that's not what I meant and you had to go and selectively edit my post to attack me.  Thats uncalled for. 

You literally laughed at the idea of two racists making racist remarks. This is a great example of what you claimed did not exist earlier - publicly advocating for equality while laughing about it in private.

Edited by Melon

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What was the deal with the masks?  Were they planning to go out and rob a bank after the speech?  A room full of completely vaccinated people that can't get sick.  All for show I guess and more patronizing virtue signalling.   

They’re following CDC guidelines. I don’t see the problem. I’d actually prefer pelosi does it forever 

• Haha (+1) 1

You literally laughed at the idea of two racists making racist remarks. This is a great example of what you claimed did not exist earlier - publicly advocating for equality while laughing about it in private.

no i laughed at your idea that it somehow makes our country racist.  Literally my first post said...racism exists but our country isn't racist.  So you are 100 percent wrong in making the claim that i said racism doesn't exist.  You are literally making ***** up now.  What is your problem?  

You have literally made up a scenario of people in their basements making racist remarks. I will agree that people do make these statements in private but you have no proof as to how many there are.   So you are speaking in total hypotheticals.  You are resorting to personal attacks.  It's bush league man. 

you are 100 percent wrong in making the claim that i said racism doesn't exist.  You are literally making ***** up now.  What is your problem?  

Whine some more, please.

I never made that claim. I claimed that you said publicly advocating for equality while laughing about it in private did not exist. You actually called it "a fantasy land." 

So publily they're supporting policy that helps minorites but at home they're racist.  So in the end minorities are treated equally but some ass is sitting at home pouting about it but doesn't actually hurt minorities?  That's quite an argument.  Not exactly sure what to do with that.  It's like a fantasy land for someone who is desperate for racism to exist.

You actually said "pubily" - so I guess you win.