Mayweather vs Paul....yawn

Royale with Cheese

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No one cares TBH... You are all being trolled by a dead sport. 

All these guys are doing is making easy money off of chumps who watch them.

I'm sure you spend money on something that would cause someone to call you a chump, too.

To each his own.

The, "I don't care about this SO MUCH that I'm going to invest time and energy into letting everyone KNOW that I don't care," crowd is the best.  

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure you spend money on something that would cause someone to call you a chump, too.

To each his own.

The, "I don't care about this SO MUCH that I'm going to invest time and energy into letting everyone KNOW that I don't care," crowd is the best.  

Boohoo Jake Paul took your money.

I never said "I" didn't care.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Boohoo Jake Paul took your money.

I paid for the Tyson-Holyfield fight and Jake Paul was on one of the undercards.

It was an entertaining night of boxing and I had fun watching it.  No boohooing, here.  

I paid to be entertained and I was entertained.  

I think it's absurd to pay four figures for one ticket to any event, let alone a sporting event ... including to see the Bills in a playoff game.  That doesn't mean I think people who choose to purchase those tickets are chumps.  It means that those people determined that it was worth the investment.

Stop being a judgy judgerton.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I paid for the Tyson-Holyfield fight and Jake Paul was on one of the undercards.

It was an entertaining night of boxing and I had fun watching it.  No boohooing, here.  

I paid to be entertained and I was entertained.  

I think it's absurd to pay four figures for one ticket to any event, let alone a sporting event ... including to see the Bills in a playoff game.  That doesn't mean I think people who choose to purchase those tickets are chumps.  It means that those people determined that it was worth the investment.

Stop being a judgy judgerton.

Says the guy judging me. :)

AT least you made this thread a little interesting.

Edited by TBBills

57 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

image.thumb.png.2e198bdab05ff2a21503b06fb769bfb0.png

Exactly thanks for repeating what I said. I'm not no one...

Jake Paul took your money.

I like how Ben said he didn't care he lost b.c he got paid a ***** ton of money.

Actually I edit my post it really isn't funny it watch them exploit people. Maybe that is why I came into this thread I just hate these guys doing this stuff when you know Ben wasn't even a professional boxer.

I have been exploited plenty of times by things like this and it just sucks but if it is entertainment then who am I to say don't enjoy it. 

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Exactly thanks for repeating what I said. I'm not no one...

Jake Paul took your money.

I like how Ben said he didn't care he lost b.c he got paid a ***** ton of money.

Actually I edit my post it really isn't funny it watch them exploit people. Maybe that is why I came into this thread I just hate these guys doing this stuff when you know Ben wasn't even a professional boxer.

I have been exploited plenty of times by things like this and it just sucks but if it is entertainment then who am I to say don't enjoy it. 

Since you feel you've been duped I will personally pay for your next big fight night Pay-Per View experience.  All you need to do is attend this free, no pressure seminar about the benefits of owning a time share. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.