Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

I watched it once, I won't watch it again. 

It is too upsetting.

A disturbing killing, and the media won't touch it

by Jack Cashill

As I write this on September 16, the New York Times has yet to mention Andreas Probst, the retired 64-year-old California police chief brutally murdered on August 14 in Las Vegas. The initial silence is understandable. Probst was killed while bicycling at about 6 A.M. along a quiet road. The assumption was that he was the unfortunate victim of a careless driver who fled the scene. By August 31, the media had access to the video recorded in real time by the passenger in the vehicle. It is chilling. The driver and his companion, both males, had apparently stolen the Hyundai

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/a_disturbing_killing_and_the_media_wont_touch_it.html

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

I watched it once, I won't watch it again. 

It is too upsetting.

A disturbing killing, and the media won't touch it

by Jack Cashill

As I write this on September 16, the New York Times has yet to mention Andreas Probst, the retired 64-year-old California police chief brutally murdered on August 14 in Las Vegas. The initial silence is understandable. Probst was killed while bicycling at about 6 A.M. along a quiet road. The assumption was that he was the unfortunate victim of a careless driver who fled the scene. By August 31, the media had access to the video recorded in real time by the passenger in the vehicle. It is chilling. The driver and his companion, both males, had apparently stolen the Hyundai

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/a_disturbing_killing_and_the_media_wont_touch_it.html

to the bloodthirsty ghouls on the left, another notch in their belt.

like this one:

22 year-old Utah man commits suicide over J6 charges…

https://www.declassified.live/p/bloodlust

Animals.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Disagree 1

On 9/17/2023 at 12:50 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

Claims are enough.

Timeline

2006-2013 some stuff might of happened

2014-2022 - nothing

2022- Brand becomes red pilled on some issues especially on Covid lockdowns, big pharma, and against the war in Ukraine

Brand starts a daily Live show on Rumble video

2022- British media suddenly seek out women from brands past 

2023- brand has over 6 million YouTube subscribers and 1.3 million rumble subs

2023- he goes on a us tour appearing on places like Joe Rogan show

2023 - he had tucker Carlson on his Rumble show with millions of viewers and is becoming more popular

Sept 2023- British media release the hit piece

- the police says no women have come forward so far but encourage them to do so

- British politicians demand police investigation into Brand

- his sponsors cancel his comedy tour

- YouTube demonetized his channel costing him big bucks

Number of guilty verdicts against Brand = zero

Number of open court cases= zero

Number of official police investigations so far = zero

Times Brand talked about wrong think = too many for the establishment

* Don't bother with the "defending a groomer" bullspit.  If he is guilty, burn him.

What I am doing is pointing out the way things work when you turn against the left.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Claims are enough.

Timeline

2006-2013 some stuff might of happened

2014-2022 - nothing

2022- Brand becomes red pilled on some issues especially on Covid lockdowns, big pharma, and against the war in Ukraine

Brand starts a daily Live show on Rumble video

2022- British media suddenly seek out women from brands past 

2023- brand has over 6 million YouTube subscribers and 1.3 million rumble subs

2023- he goes on a us tour appearing on places like Joe Rogan show

2023 - he had tucker Carlson on his Rumble show with millions of viewers and is becoming more popular

Sept 2023- British media release the hit piece

- the police says no women have come forward so far but encourage them to do so

- British politicians demand police investigation into Brand

- his sponsors cancel his comedy tour

- YouTube demonetized his channel costing him big bucks

Number of guilty verdicts against Brand = zero

Number of open court cases= zero

Number of official police investigations so far = zero

Times Brand talked about wrong think = too many for the establishment

* Don't bother with the "defending a groomer" bullspit.  If he is guilty, burn him.

What I am doing is pointing out the way things work when you turn against the left.

Something I learned here:

Defending the alleged groomer makes you a groomer.

Groomer.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Something I learned here:

Defending the alleged groomer makes you a groomer.

Groomer.

Again, sticking to his narrative instead of an intelligent comment about how the situation came about.

All too simple.

• Disagree 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Again, sticking to his narrative instead of an intelligent comment about how the situation came about.

All too simple.

"How the situation came about" -- guy who basically bragged about how wild and out of control he's been finally has his past catch up with him

I guess Harvey Weinstein's huge support of Democratic Party causes resulted in him being framed too.

More on the "point"

a6e2365b-1ec8-46ac-9484-6455c92cdf22-105

Rose McGowan has been and is still a warrior for women who are victims of sexual assault/harassment. She has some thoughts about the way the media are covering the Russell Brand allegations ... and she brings up some excellent points about how they USUALLY cover these thing

Unless, of course, it's someone like Brand who the 'powers that be' have decided are getting a bit too honest with their large following about the way they see the world. She also points out that this sloppy and targeted way of reporting on the story only hurts real victims.

We're surely not doing her any justice by babbling about what she said so we'll let you listen for yourself.

Powerful.

If the villain in your story isn't politically convenient, the press doesn't care all that much. They've proven that time and time again.

But, it's simpler here to just yell "groomer support"

😆

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/19/rose-mcgowen-whats-the-real-narrative-here-what-is-the-media-really-pushing-n2387446

• Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Did someone hold a gun to his head tp participate in an insurrection?

Not much information on the guy. But we do know he seems to have been strongly influenced by his uncle (himself just 29; these are big Utah families), a former MMA fighter with some issues.

A lot of these Jan 6 guys were not the winners of the world. They were kind of misfits led down a rabbit hole, and when they found out that there was nothing but an illusion there and that they'd been used and forgotten, that reality may have been too much to handle. This kid didn't seem like a bad guy, but he did something illegal, got caught (eventually), and probably would've gotten a pretty trivial sentence since he was only charged with misdemeanors. There's a bigger story there, and it isn't about the DOJ ruining him. It's about older manipulative people ruining him.

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More on the "point"

a6e2365b-1ec8-46ac-9484-6455c92cdf22-105

Rose McGowan has been and is still a warrior for women who are victims of sexual assault/harassment. She has some thoughts about the way the media are covering the Russell Brand allegations ... and she brings up some excellent points about how they USUALLY cover these thing

Unless, of course, it's someone like Brand who the 'powers that be' have decided are getting a bit too honest with their large following about the way they see the world. She also points out that this sloppy and targeted way of reporting on the story only hurts real victims.

We're surely not doing her any justice by babbling about what she said so we'll let you listen for yourself.

Powerful.

If the villain in your story isn't politically convenient, the press doesn't care all that much. They've proven that time and time again.

But, it's simpler here to just yell "groomer support"

😆

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/19/rose-mcgowen-whats-the-real-narrative-here-what-is-the-media-really-pushing-n2387446

OK, groomer supporter ...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Ok I will bite- show me a conservative claiming this was a book burning vs the dozens of newspapers that printed it was a book burning?

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No idea of your point here...but please keep the banning and burning in the swamp where it belongs.

Tim's "point" is crystal clear.

You are just being a coward.

• Like (+1) 1