UDFA Kickers

Has anyone seen any of the ubdrafted kickers get picked up?

I'd like to see us get one.

In particular, did the kid from Boise get drafted or picked up?

318590[/snapback]

Yes he did. <_< I believe Chicago signed him. darn. I mentioned him yesterday.

This is insanity! I can't stand how TD and everyone stands up for Lindell when they won't put him on the field when we're more than 30 yards away!

He's going to lose us a big game one of these days. I really wanted Tyler Jones!

318620[/snapback]

Internally at OBD, I don't think anyone is overly enamored with Lindell. They're just not going to say it in public until they make a move.

He's going to lose us a big game one of these days. I really wanted Tyler Jones!

318620[/snapback]

He already has. See the 2 figgies he missed against the Jests in a 3-point loss. Just that no one remembers missed kicks in the second or third quarter, and there are those Lindell apologists who at the time said it didn't matter b/c the Bills lost the game. An argument that leaves me going <_<. Sorry, but if he makes the kicks, they win.

One of the very few things that peeves me about TD is his early kickers comment. Just b/c he hit the Powerball sweepstakes with Moorman, he's banking that it'll happen again?

This is insanity! I can't stand how TD and everyone stands up for Lindell when they won't put him on the field when we're more than 30 yards away!

318620[/snapback]

Dude, no offense but do you read the threads kicking around page 1 of TSW?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=23183

I'm telling ya, that kicker from BYU has a good leg, and he likes to put a lick on kick returners. I'd really like to see us give him a shot if nobody else has.