The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

PELOSI IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JANUARY 6 ROOM:

That select House committee that cited Mark Meadows for contempt is operating illegally, and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has never answered key questions about what she decided and when on January 6 about the National Guard.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/marktapscott/2021/12/15/nancy-pelosi-is-the-elephant-in-the-room-of-the-january-6-riot-n1541904

Typical Dummycrat, focusing on the squirrel.  Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund requested NG assistance in advance and was turned down.  We need to convene a committee to find out why Nancy denied his request.  "Bad optics" isn't a defense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This whole fiasco falls directly on nasty pelosi’s scrawny shoulders. She and her congress communist buddies were responsible for providing security. They ignored pleas for more personal. I wonder why they deliberately understaffed security and denied request for backup. 

Once again the radicals on the left committed the crime and are prosecuting innocent people. 

Disgusting

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

Typical Dummycrat, focusing on the squirrel.  Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund requested NG assistance in advance and was turned down.  We need to convene a committee to find out why Nancy denied his request.  "Bad optics" isn't a defense.

Typical Doc - always on the wrong side of every issue...

Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot

"The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher-level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control."

"But the restrictions the Pentagon placed on Walker also contributed to the delay. He needed to wait for approval from McCarthy and acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller before dispatching troops"

And who is acting defense Christopher C. Miller?

Idiots. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

☝️🤡 - lmao - the new GQP talking points have been dispersed amongst the cult - hysterical

giphy.gif

So even if true (and yeah, right) I guess it would be something like this:

- Trump to Nancy, pre-Mall rally: “I gotta tell you, Nancy, my people are pretty fired up and I can’t control what they might try to do”

- Trump at the rally: “we’re (sic; he meant “you’re”) going to go to THE CAPITOL …” (he went to the WH and watched it on TV)

- Trump extended family (Don Jr having made himself a witness, Ivanka having been disappeared, Eric being not trusted to sound like anything other than a moron, and that other one having wasted a perfectly good Georgetown Law slot that some deserving kid could’ve had while she now “wonders” if taking the bar exam is worthy of her talents) now trotted out to say, “See we warned you!  I can’t control what my “low class” followers might do when I egg them on”

And this form of idiotic PR actually works on his followers … or maybe they just pretend it works because they won’t admit that they actually wanted to mob to “get” Nancy and their own Mikey. 

• Agree 1