Remember when the left got triggered at every Trump stumble

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Does it bother you?

Yes, it does.  You seem to be only interested in being a #$%* on this part of the board, and I don't get it.  What part of you makes you act this way towards others?  Why do you hope to accomplish?

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes, it does.  You seem to be only interested in being a #$%* on this part of the board, and I don't get it.  What part of you makes you act this way towards others?  Why do you hope to accomplish?

Just highlighting the hypocrisy... you wouldn't NEVER call out your friends for doing the same here.. NEVER.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just highlighting the hypocrisy... you wouldn't NEVER call out your friends for doing the same here.. NEVER.

That's what you think you're doing here?  Because that's not even remotely what it seems like to me.  You post BS partisan tweets all the time, just like BMan and many others.  Sometimes it's like a race to the $)$^ing bottom rung of humanity around this place.  We should act like we would treat each other in public, because it certainly isn't like this.  Why not try to engage folks and find out why they feel differently than you do instead of insulting them and chasing them away? 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doesn’t this entire thread just point out that everyone is a hypocrite?

The right never said anything about Trumps falls or attempts to drink water, but now point out Biden’s stumbles. Isn’t that also hypocrisy? So by creating the thread, you are being hypocritical in your treatment of Biden?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Doesn’t this entire thread just point out that everyone is a hypocrite?

The right never said anything about Trumps falls or attempts to drink water, but now point out Biden’s stumbles. Isn’t that also hypocrisy? So by creating the thread, you are being hypocritical in your treatment of Biden?

It's all a giant race to the bottom, in PPP.  Everyone here, including me and you, are guilty of it.  If more of us had the balls to admit it, we'd have an actual discussion.  

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

It's all a giant race to the bottom, in PPP.  Everyone here, including me and you, are guilty of it.  If more of us had the balls to admit it, we'd have an actual discussion.  

I appreciate your comment and for being called out... but it always seems to be one sided.

• Agree 1