The chiefs are 15x better than everyone else

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Sorenson is replaced by Thonrhill who has split duty with this year anyway and that kid can ball. 

Remmers is a backup, Mitchell Schwartz is the starter. Breeland and Reiter are the two starters they need to try and replace.

Schwartz or fisher are big cap savings if released.  They might kick the can down the road though.

• Like (+1) 1

They might be...they are like playing with a cheat code on offense

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Schwartz or fisher are big cap savings if released.  They might kick the can down the road though.

I don't see how they are going to release Fisher if he has to have achilles surgery...that is a long recovery process likely into the midway point of the season.

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

A lot of their positions are plug and play. As long as they keep Mahomes, Kelce and Hill as the core it'll be pretty hard to stop this team in the near and forseeable future. 

I'd argue even Hill isn't required. They've dropped all sorts of guys in similar roles, like Hardman.

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'd argue even Hill isn't required. They've dropped all sorts of guys in similar roles, like Hardman.

Out of the 3, Hill is probably the expendable. But what he brings as far as speed and elusiveness is truly special. Kelce is the straw that stirs this drink. Without him he makes every one else accountable. He is by far the best TE in the league and probably this generation.