The Democrats Unification Tour*

Nancy Pelosi’s on her last legs

by Miranda Devine

Nancy Pelosi used to point her angry finger at Donald Trump, but she leaves him for dust when it comes to busting norms, dividing Congress and causing mayhem. If anyone is to blame for the hyper-partisanship in Washington these days, it’s the spiteful House speaker.

She behaves more like a Mafia don waging a gang war than a dignified, fair and honest presiding officer, which is what the speaker’s role requires. Pelosi abuses her power in ways that once were unthinkable. Her speakership has been the antithesis of Lincoln’s entreaty to “the better angels of our nature.”

https://nypost.com/2021/07/25/nancy-pelosis-on-her-last-legs-devine/

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

SAUL ALINSKY SMILES: Left’s Angry That Ted Cruz Is Using Dems’ Own Tactics Against Them.

The Texas Republican is blocking State Department nominees en masse because he is upset that Biden waived some sanctions related to Nord Stream 2, a Russian-German energy pipeline project that the United States has long opposed.”

Oceania has never been at war with Russia.

https://lidblog.com/ted-cruz-dem-tactics/

• 4 weeks later...

Angry, bitter, hate filled, sexist, fake comedian who cried about everyone deserving health care, wishes you death for not getting experimental vaccine and you shouldn't be allowed to get treatment......

Tthat people think like this means this country needs a divorce:

Jimmy Kimmel says unvaccinated people shouldn't get ICU beds in his return to his late-night show

'Jimmy Kimmel Live' host was on vacation for the summer (but nobody noticed)

"Dr. Fauci said if hospitals get any more overcrowded they're going to have to make some very tough choices about who gets an ICU bed," the host continued. "That choice doesn’t seem so tough to me. ‘Vaccinated person having a heart attack? Yes, come right in, we’ll take care of you. Unvaccinated guy who gobbled horse goo? Rest in peace, wheezy.'" 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jimmy-kimmel-unvaccinated-shouldnt-icu-beds-return-late-night

Edited by Big Blitz

Another fake comedian gives his expert analysis of the pandemic.....and abortion!

Howard Stern rips vaccine opponents: 'F--- their freedom, I want my freedom to live'

Radio host Howard Stern blasted opponents of the COVID-19 vaccine on Tuesday, stating that "nutjobs" are trampling on his "freedom to live."

"When are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it's mandatory to get vaccinated?" Stern said to listeners on his eponymous SiriusXM program.

"As I remember, when I went to school, you had to get a measles vaccine. You had to get a mumps vaccine," Stern said.

"F--- them. F--- their freedom. I want my freedom to live," Stern, 67, said. "I want to get out of the house. I want to go next door and play chess. I want to go take some pictures. This is bull####."

"The other thing I hate is that all these people with COVID who won't get vaccinated are in the hospitals clogging it up," the radio host, dubbing vaccine opponents "imbeciles," exclaimed. "So like, if you have a heart attack or any kind of problem, you can't even get into the E.R.

And I'm really of mind to say, 'Look, if you didn't get vaccinated [and] you got COVID, you don't get into a hospital.'"

"Go f--- yourself," Stern continued. "You had the cure and you wouldn't take it."

Stern also railed against Texas's controversial law that bans abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/571322-howard-stern-rips-vaccine-opponents-f-k-their-freedom-i-want-my

Hmm......I think you should call your governor.  Whoever it is.  They're keeping you scared and at home.  Not the virus.