Credit to Leslie Frazier on that final possession

Simon

55 minutes ago, Simon said:

Blaming Frazier becasue he only has one NFL caliber DT to work with is off base, imo.

If anything, he should get extra credit for succeeding in a difficult situation.

Which guy are you counting as NFL caliber?  I’m not sure there is one.

5 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Imagine if the refs were doing that LAST year... Cody Ford's block-in-the-I'm-staring-you-in-the-eyeballs-that-the-refs-believe-are-located-in-the-back-of-your-skull wouldn't have happened...

#justsayin

Exactly.  And people are saying that the refs were bad today.  Unreal.  It’s almost as if they’ve forgotten what has happened to us for the last 20 years.  For every big play we made, we had another play called back for a phantom hold or illegal shift

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Which guy are you counting as NFL caliber?  I’m not sure there is one.

Ed Oliver has been great.

He's the only guying drawing doubles all day up front, beats them way more often than he should and if you don't double him he will kick your ass.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Simon said:

Do you know what has been the lowest point total Frank Reich's offense has had since Week 9 this year?

24 points.

What about it?

Tre blew a coverage.

You want to blame a co-ordinator for the GM's mistakes?

Nevermind....

I’ll chalk this up to a bad matchup, because the defense forced one punt...  

They’ve struggled at times, mainly early in the season - when extremely banged up, but I don’t know if it was ever this bad.  

The 24 points argument is beyond misleading..  They bled the clock more than any team I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 

Edited by SCBills

12 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Colts OL was dominant. They protected the QB and opened holes for their RB.   Our Pass Rush was exposed and we paid for our blitzing on so many 3rd and 7s

We did pay for a bunch of the blitzes but those blitzes are what turned our defense around this year.  Up until the Seattle game, we sat back and tried to cover.....and we were getting torched.  The last several weeks, our d is improved.  Improved largely due to our aggressiveness.  Today, an OC that put the screws to a belichick D in the SB and a HoF QB got the best of us on many of the blitzes.  It’s football.at the highest level.  Teams make good plays.  The colts did

9 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

My concern with Frazier is, after points by the O that put us up over 7 points, the D seem to ALWAYS give up a TD. You have to know the other team won’t lay down, so the D should not be so lax.

Did you happen to watch any of the last several games?

Just now, Simon said:

Ed Oliver has been great.

He's the only guying drawing doubles all day up front, beats them way more often than he should and if you don't double him he will kick your ass.

We must be watching different guys, the only time I see him winning is peeling down the line to make tackles the LB fails to make.  The rap on him was right, too small for DT, not twitchy or long enough for DE. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ll chalk this up to a bad matchup, because the defense didn’t even force a punt...  

They’ve struggled at times, mainly early in the season - when extremely banged up, but I don’t know if it was ever this bad.  

The 24 points argument is beyond misleading..  They bled the clock more than any team I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 

Zero punts also partly due to dominant field position in the first half

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I’ll chalk this up to a bad matchup, because the defense didn’t even force a punt...  

They’ve struggled at times, mainly early in the season, but I don’t know if it was ever this bad.  

The 24 points point is beyond misleading..  They bled the clock more than any team I’ve ever witnessed in my life. 

They did a great job executing their game plan.

They knew exactly where the Bills weaknesses were and attacked them both on the gournd and in the air relentlessly while being smart about avoiding their strengths.

It was a frustrating as hell day for sure.

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

We must be watching different guys, the only time I see him winning is peeling down the line to make tackles the LB fails to make.  The rap on him was right, too small for DT, not twitchy or long enough for DE. 

I don't want to sound like a smart ass but I'd say watch some more film.

He gets more attention from D-Coordinaters than anybody on the field, week after week after week and he's still a handful out there.