Common Ground

Tenhigh

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Should the US continue to support Ukraine?

How about:

The US should continue to support the Ukraine, with funding being carefully monitored to make sure its going where its supposed to be going.

We should also be looking for ways to end the bloodshed that is acceptable to the Ukrainian people.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

How about:

The US should continue to support the Ukraine, with funding being carefully monitored to make sure its going where its supposed to be going.

We should also be looking for ways to end the bloodshed that is acceptable to the Ukrainian people.

COMMON GROUND!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, TBBills said:

Sure all extremists are bad but the worst are the ones who are brainwashed by a man in complete power. They use his leadership as an excuse to do these things, other extremists from other parties don't have that luxury to follow someone else they just look stupid in the eyes of everyone. 

Only the Trumpster party will coddle terrorism b.c they think it is the right thing to do.

When things go way to far to one side it takes some one with a large pair to go against the status quo to even get it back anywhere near to what it suppose to be or where it was intended .

Today in the US when the Bible is considered hate speech yet there are those that spit in a soldiers face after they get back from a war I'd say the extremism is right here on this ground known as the United States of America and in a lot of ways has went way off course .

Meaning - it use to be thought that the way to get something is from hard work, to pay back your debt, to treat others as you would be treated, nothing in life is free . Fast forward to todays world .

I'm a American i'm entitled to all that the gov't can give, i shouldn't have to work hard to make a living, i shouldn't have to pay back debts i owe, I should be treated better by those more fortunate than me & i am entitled to every thing they have even if i didn't work for it ! 

America use to welcome immigrants with open arms & they had to assimilate into this culture which means - learn some history about the country you are coming to & want to be a citizen of , learn the main language of this country English (even if some politicians don't want to acknowledge it) so you can communicate in it .

Don't expect every one else to change because you want to come here, don't expect everything to be printed in 3 different languages, don't expect a school to stop serving pork because your religion doesn't allow it, don't expect a company to make exceptions at certain & multiple times of the day for you to keep up with your beliefs while on the clock .

Then the hole thing of men being women & women being men, parents changing a childs gender before the age of being able to make a rational decision about a Barbie doll let alone what sex they think they are, Evil being seen as good & good seen as evil like those protesting Israel thinking Hammas & Palestine were in the right & don't deserve retaliation brought against them .

And those that because of the way they voted families hating other family members it all makes a lot of sense doesn't it ??

But like i said it takes someone to go against the status quo & who isn't afraid of hurting someones feelings to at the very least try to make something better rather than follow the same path that since before his election has put this country in $33 + TRILLION in debt & allowed most of the afore mentioned things to be put in place all in the name of getting votes & staying in office ! 

Is it any wonder that the hate still rages on even 3 years after & will continue until complete destruction has been acquired and the governmental status quo lives on continuing to grow with all of it deception and the followers will increase as long as there are things to be had for free !!! 

Is today a "New normal" or a prolonged sickness full of deception & a lack of moral structure ??? 

• Like (+1) 2