The guy who is definitely gone after Parrish pick

It's Freddie Smith. 

There is no longer any need for Smith on the roster, since Parrish is a direct upgrade on him.

316106[/snapback]

You think?

That was what I was wondering. You have to figure the Bills won't carry 7 WRs (Moulds, Lee, Aiken, Reed, Smith, Parish)...but will they carry 6?

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out in camp.

You think?

That was what I was wondering. You have to figure the Bills won't carry 7 WRs (Moulds, Lee, Aiken, Reed, Smith, Parish)...but will they carry 6?

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out in camp.

316131[/snapback]

No way I think it will be HADDAD,AIKEN,REED in that order they will be replaced with now playmakers in MULARKY image

It's Freddie Smith. 

There is no longer any need for Smith on the roster, since Parrish is a direct upgrade on him.

316106[/snapback]

Nah I think fast Freddie will make the cut this year. He's done more in ONe year that Reed has in three.

It's Freddie Smith. 

316106[/snapback]

You mean "not so fast" Freddie Smith? I couldn't believe his nickname was "fast" when he almost got caught from behind by a FB. :rolleyes:

Nah I think fast Freddie will make the cut this year. He's done more in ONe year that Reed has in three.

316356[/snapback]

Reed's rookie season alone was better than Fast Freddie was last year, so don't hand us this line.

It's Freddie Smith. 

316106[/snapback]

FF made plays for Mularkey last year, Reed did not. I'd say Reed is up against it, and it's more likely that FF and Parrish will be back on punts together and Parrish will be in the slot and Reed will be elsewhere.

FF made plays for Mularkey last year, Reed did not.  I'd say Reed is up against it, and it's more likely that FF and Parrish will be back on punts together and Parrish will be in the slot and Reed will be elsewhere.

316593[/snapback]

Possibly. But how many undersized WR's can the team carry? If FF and Parrish can't play anywhere but the slot, Reed still could make the team due to his (marginal) ability to play outside.

Possibly.  But how many undersized WR's can the team carry?  If FF and Parrish can't play anywhere but the slot, Reed still could make the team due to his (marginal) ability to play outside.

316602[/snapback]

Achin'. The question is, if Reed is gone, who will fill the void in the PAC (passes almost caught) department?

Achin'.  The question is, if Reed is gone, who will fill the void in the PAC (passes almost caught) department?

316637[/snapback]

EM and LE are set, with SA as the primary backup on the outside? I find that a little worrisome as well. But we've got a lot of depth at the slot position...Reed, Parrish and FF. Seems unbalanced to me. Could the TH for Calico rumor have some legs?

Reed or Aiken gets shown the door, Fast Freddie bought himself a 2nd year with some great special teams play and his willingess to be versatile in terms of what Mularkey wants from him. If I had to make the call right now, I'd cut Aiken and let Josh have ONE more year.

Aiken is living off a reputation he had back in college...he hasnt delivered squat in the NFL.

Reed or Aiken gets shown the door, Fast Freddie bought himself a 2nd year with some great special teams play and his willingess to be versatile in terms of what Mularkey wants from him.  If I had to make the call right now, I'd cut Aiken and let Josh have ONE more year.

Aiken is living off a reputation he had back in college...he hasnt delivered squat in the NFL.

316661[/snapback]

I can't see FF playing on the outside. Too small, he'll get jammed at the line. You know, looking at the roster, the lack of a big outside backup for EM or LE really jumps out:

http://buffalobills.com/team/roster.jsp?order_by=pos

I can't see FF playing on the outside.  Too small, he'll get jammed at the line.  You know, looking at the roster, the lack of a big outside backup for EM or LE really jumps out:

http://buffalobills.com/team/roster.jsp?order_by=pos

316668[/snapback]

That is the problem though...do we keep a big backup who cant catch a cold, or the small guy who plays hard and does make plays?

That is the problem though...do we keep a big backup who cant catch a cold, or the small guy who plays hard and does make plays?

316673[/snapback]

I'm with you on Aiken...he's just another guy. But I guess it surprises me how few options we have if EM or LE miss any apreciable time.

Could the TH for Calico rumor have some legs?

316657[/snapback]

To me it makes some sense. Mark posted yesterday that maybe Moulds might be a cap casualty next year and Parrish might enable that. To me, Parrish and Moulds play two totally different positions. However, Calico, if healthy, is a big, fast receiver with the ability to get over the top of a defense, as Moulds is, or at least was.

To me it makes some sense.  Mark posted yesterday that maybe Moulds might be a cap casualty next year and Parrish might enable that.  To me, Parrish and Moulds play two totally different positions.  However, Calico, if healthy, is a big, fast receiver with the ability to get over the top of a defense, as Moulds is, or at least was.

316687[/snapback]

I asked it before in another thread, but where did this rumor come from? Its not reported anywhere and on Titans boards they arent even talking about Henry as an option.