Daboll Question

Protocal69

15 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I am leaning towards he asks LF on the D and says.....is it worth it??  Who knows maybe he doesn't want the hassle of dealing with the entire team and all that goes with it???

I think it’s pretty clear Daboll is interested in a HC position:

1) he interviewed last year

2) when asked about it, McDermott said “Brian has done a good job” of balancing his current responsibilities as OC with preparing for a next step

3) both Diggs and Beasley reacted strongly when asked what kind of a pitch they’d give him, so clearly they both feel him leaving is a real possibility

On 12/22/2020 at 2:31 PM, Protocal69 said:

Where is the ONE place where you would NOT want Daboll to go if he leaves for a HEAD COACHING position.

For me it would be the Chargers. Daboll and Justin Herbert seem like it be a GREAT combo. Plus Chargers defense is not that far away from being great as well.

Honestly none as long Josh Allen plays in Buffalo the Bills have the edge at QB over everyone not named Kansas City and that’s all that matters in this league 

20 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it’s pretty clear Daboll is interested in a HC position:

1) he interviewed last year

2) when asked about it, McDermott said “Brian has done a good job” of balancing his current responsibilities as OC with preparing for a next step

3) both Diggs and Beasley reacted strongly when asked what kind of a pitch they’d give him, so clearly they both feel him leaving is a real possibility

Dang dang and dang......really hope he stays and helps the Bills over the hump for the 1st SB win.

Look at McDaniels....he walked away from that Colts job when everyone but him thot it was a sure thing.....I can dream.....