2020 Will the Bills Sweep the AFC East ??

T master

Our Bills have clinched the AFC East Championship for the first time in 25 yrs but how long has it been since they swept the AFC east ? 

The Bills have 2 games left both AFC East teams which they have beat this season and seeing as they have clinched the East Championship i hope that McD won't sit enough players these last two games that they lose one to either team . If they win both no matter who is playing it will prove total dominance of the division which would be 1 more feather in Beane , McD's and the teams cap !

I'm sure the teams of the 90's had to do it at least once but i can't remember when or if it happened but i'm sure someone here does .

I know there will be a few that need to sit out maybe to get a bit healthier for the play off run (like Diggs if his foot is hurt bad) and we know the players or coaches don't want to drop a game to the others in the division but what are McD's thoughts 🤔 ??

I also wonder how Star and if there were any other players that opted out this season is feeling about now having the season the Bills have had ?  

• Like (+1) 1