Who All is still Drinking the TD Koolaid?

DeeRay

what a crock?

Parish? There must be one helluva market for 5'9'' receivers that weigh less than 170 lbs..... Santana Moss Jr??? Oh, yeah.... anyone want to bet he doesn't play 50% of the games? I can see where this kid could lay some crushing blocks in the power running game.

Everett.... ... right... another 6'4" 250 lb. tight end... another crushing blocker for the power running game. I guess Everett and Trafford will duke it out for the 4th TE position.

Let me see... this is Donahoe' s 5th year of rebuilding. Well, the way I see it , the bills just dropped to 4th place in the division... perhaps we should give Donahoe another 5 years to reload this team.

This is shaping up to be the worst Bills draft in recent memory.... Ralph just doesn't give a rats behind anyomore. If he did he'd have fired Donahoes arse along time ago. Hell, I'd take Stew BArber back in a heartbeat. I can't believe the BS that TD gets away with.

what a crock?

Parish?  There must be one helluva market for 5'9'' receivers that weigh less than 170 lbs.....  Santana Moss Jr???  Oh, yeah.... anyone want to bet he doesn't play 50% of the games?  I can see where this kid could lay some crushing blocks in the power running game.

Everett.... ... right... another 6'4" 250 lb. tight end... another crushing blocker for the power running game.  I guess Everett and Trafford will duke it out for the 4th TE position.

Let me see... this is Donahoe' s 5th year of rebuilding.  Well, the way I see it , the bills just dropped to 4th place in the division... perhaps we should give Donahoe another 5 years to reload this team. 

This is shaping up to be the worst Bills draft in recent memory.... Ralph just doesn't give a rats behind anyomore.  If he did he'd have fired Donahoes arse along time ago.  Hell, I'd take Stew BArber back in a heartbeat.  I can't believe the BS that TD gets away with.

315441[/snapback]

Why don't you e-mail Ralph your resume. Tell him about your plan to fire the entire scouting staff and replace them with you. He might go for it considering you're promising him to save several hundreds of thousand of $.

with the new rules that allow no contact at all with receivers downfield, my guess is that the game will be seriously opened up this season. Maybe we're on to something... like the second coming of the chuck and duck game. If thats true, then stocking up on receivers will be the best plan and would explain the choices to all of you.

what a crock?

Parish?  There must be one helluva market for 5'9'' receivers that weigh less than 170 lbs.....  Santana Moss Jr???  Oh, yeah.... anyone want to bet he doesn't play 50% of the games?  I can see where this kid could lay some crushing blocks in the power running game.

Everett.... ... right... another 6'4" 250 lb. tight end... another crushing blocker for the power running game.  I guess Everett and Trafford will duke it out for the 4th TE position.

Let me see... this is Donahoe' s 5th year of rebuilding.  Well, the way I see it , the bills just dropped to 4th place in the division... perhaps we should give Donahoe another 5 years to reload this team. 

This is shaping up to be the worst Bills draft in recent memory.... Ralph just doesn't give a rats behind anyomore.  If he did he'd have fired Donahoes arse along time ago.  Hell, I'd take Stew BArber back in a heartbeat.  I can't believe the BS that TD gets away with.

315441[/snapback]

And how long have you been a GM in the NFL?????! You're actually counting TD's first year when this team was in cap hell and had to be gutted?? He's cleaned up the cap mess and this team came within an eyelash of making the playoffs last year. Pieces have been steadily added and a solid foundation built. Get a fuggin' grip already. :w00t::D:lol:

yeah DeeRay because YOU know what you're talking about....

Let's say hypothetically theat Everett and parrish suck, even though I think they'll both be effective in our system. If they're both busts, do their "suckyness" really put us behind Miami in our division. ?? Just shutup man, it's getting old

Lee Evens

5-10

slightly better than Parrish, which ain't saying much :D

listen if we can upgrade our WR group, why would the Bills pick a player who they thought (and everyone else knew) sucked?

this board is getting funnier and funnier with every thread.

with the new rules that allow no contact at all with receivers downfield, my guess is that the game will be seriously opened up this season.  Maybe we're on to something... like the second coming of the chuck and duck game.  If thats true, then stocking up on receivers will be the best plan and would explain the choices to all of you.

315756[/snapback]

Because of those rule changes, it will be even more likely that defenses will load up close to the line since the only way to defend the pass will be to pressure the quarterback. Therefore, ergo, a solid offensive line is even more important than it was before the rule change.

TD is a GM who still uses the "value" method of drafting. While some of you obviosuly don't agree with this tactic, how are you liking the Mcgahee pick now?

I will agree that not addressing a glaring issue like OL, with the highest pick we had, was a dissapointment, it isn't the end of the world. There are a lot of OL still to be had today ...

I'm with apulshunny (sp?). We have not had a world beating GM since Polian was here. Two good caretakers, but one's who make decisions that fail at the biggest spots

As for telling folks to shut-up because they don't know anything. That means your praise of the team is equally worthless, because you do not know any more than the skeptics. We are ALL fans who don't know everything. If you think TD merits a break on these picks make an argument.

With Campbell and Euhus hurt I think Everett makes more sense than Parrish.

Unless Lossman is Rothlesberger II, this is going to be a training wheel season which puts am even greater emphasis on run/Stop the run. If TH does not report, we got zero at back-up running back, because in my book Shaud Williams can't do it behind this line.

Build the lines and make the WHOLE team better, especially a short rookie QB, who has already been hurt.

I'm with apulshunny (sp?).  We have not had a world beating GM since Polian  was here.  Two good caretakers, but one's who make decisions that fail  at the biggest spots 

As for telling folks to shut-up because they don't know anything.  That means your praise of the team is equally worthless, because you do not know any more than the skeptics.  We are ALL fans who don't know everything.  If you think TD merits a break on these picks make an argument. 

With Campbell and Euhus hurt I think Everett makes more sense than Parrish.

Unless Lossman is Rothlesberger II, this is going to be a training wheel season which puts am even greater emphasis on run/Stop the run.  If TH does not report, we got  zero at back-up running back, because in my book Shaud Williams can't do it behind this line.

Build the lines and make the WHOLE team better,  especially a short rookie QB,  who has already been hurt.

315833[/snapback]

Why is everybody crying offensive line? How many touchdowns is Terry or Baas going to score this year? 0 get it. Offensive lineman are a dime a dozen. With JP at the helm protection is not as critical as downfield threats. Get ready for scoring in the 30's on a regular basis. Way to go TD so far great draft.