Cuomo Sex Harrassment Accusations

Every time I hear about one of these stories I always think the same thing: "Is anyone doing any actual work in these offices?" Seems like there is an awful lot of free time available for off-color water cooler jokes, hair sniffing, etc.  Busy people don't have time for this sort of behavior. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/14/2020 at 12:51 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some women are disposable, some men forgivable.  

Biden also explained that the women upset with him weren’t on his wave length.  He feels badly they thought he should not have pawed them.  

Grab em by the pushy!

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Every time I hear about one of these stories I always think the same thing: "Is anyone doing any actual work in these offices?" Seems like there is an awful lot of free time available for off-color water cooler jokes, hair sniffing, etc.  Busy people don't have time for this sort of behavior. 

I actually agree with this.  I also wonder who could be so stupid as to do such a thing. 

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Grab em by the pushy!

Are you suggesting that language offended Billy Bush? Or, are you implying consensual activity between two adults (a grabber and a grabbee) is similar to a VP making women very uncomfortable by his ***** hugs? 

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I actually agree with this.  I also wonder who could be so stupid as to do such a thing. 

It’s not a question of intellect, it’s a matter of power.  In fact, that’s the old adage used to excuse behavior— I’m the _______ of NY, why would I be so stupid as to harrass anyone??? 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Are you suggesting that language offended Billy Bush? Or, are you implying consensual activity between two adults (a grabber and a grabbee) is similar to a VP making women very uncomfortable by his ***** hugs? 

Has Trump given his DNA for that rape lawsuit yet?

On 12/14/2020 at 6:52 AM, oldmanfan said:

Investigate and if he's found to have committed these acts then whatever appropriate punishment should be undertaken including his resignation.  Sexual harassment is not a political issue, or at least shouldn't be.

True on all counts but in todays political arena even the smallest thought that there might be a action that even resembles sexual harassment will be made bigger if possible and used against who ever that person accused might be so that others can make their political advancements to their personal agenda with in the swamp  .

I was in Albany about 40 years agp and new several people that were in the MPA program (Masters in Public Admin) at SUNY Albany  and interned in the state legislature.  From more than one person I heard about a female WNY politician that was "happily married"  and showed up on the floor with a giant hickey on her neck one day in the middle of a session.. Since she was  a dem, nothing appeared in the press.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I was in Albany about 40 years agp and new several people that were in the MPA program (Masters in Public Admin) at SUNY Albany  and interned in the state legislature.  From more than one person I heard about a female WNY politician that was "happily married"  and showed up on the floor with a giant hickey on her neck one day in the middle of a session.. Since she was  a dem, nothing appeared in the press.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that! 😂