Bills QB Josh Allen was once brutally snubbed by an SF Giants player, and has never forgotten it

On 12/6/2020 at 6:11 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Funny how Kent is the douche for fighting the biggest cheater in the history of sports.  Home Run King my a$$.  Bonds couldn't hold Henry Aaron's jockstrap.

This is not to say Aaron cheated at all, but to make it seem like guys years ago didn’t find ways to cheat is naive. I can pretty much guarantee you there are cheaters in the hall of fame from the 50’s-80’s. It’s also interesting that guys who use steroids in baseball are vilified and seen as absolute villains, but NFL players get caught using PED’s and it’s barely mentioned for more than a day and they get a 4 week suspension 

6 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Can't decide between: Bonds was the greatest 5 tool player ever, before he started juicing.

Ken Griffey, Jr. was the greatest 5 tool player ever, and he never juiced.  If he had, maybe his body wouldn't have broken down on him before he could break Henry Aaron's record.

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

This is not to say Aaron cheated at all, but to make it seem like guys years ago didn’t find ways to cheat is naive. I can pretty much guarantee you there are cheaters in the hall of fame from the 50’s-80’s. It’s also interesting that guys who use steroids in baseball are vilified and seen as absolute villains, but NFL players get caught using PED’s and it’s barely mentioned for more than a day and they get a 4 week suspension 

Steroids fundamentally changed the game of baseball by moving the baseline of good players.  McGwire and Sosa would never have challenged 61* without them.  'roid freaks shattered records that would have remained had they not 'roided up.  Henry Aaron didn't need to cheat, he was the best power hitter of all time.

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Ken Griffey, Jr. was the greatest 5 tool player ever, and he never juiced.  If he had, maybe his body wouldn't have broken down on him before he could break Henry Aaron's record.

Steroids fundamentally changed the game of baseball by moving the baseline of good players.  McGwire and Sosa would never have challenged 61* without them.  'roid freaks shattered records that would have remained had they not 'roided up.  Henry Aaron didn't need to cheat, he was the best power hitter of all time.

I’m not disagreeing with what you’re saying, the point I’m trying to make is let’s not make it seem like guys before steroids weren’t cheating, that’s all. I also don’t understand why baseball players get crushed for using PEDS but football players get caught using PEDS all the time and they aren’t vilified nearly as bad. I don’t care that football is more physical, doesn’t give them a pass for using PEDS, the hardest thing to do in sports is hit a baseball-steroids don’t help with your hand eye coordination 

all that being said, would’ve been really nice to see Griffey Jr stay healthy his entire career

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m not disagreeing with what you’re saying, the point I’m trying to make is let’s not make it seem like guys before steroids weren’t cheating, that’s all. I also don’t understand why baseball players get crushed for using PEDS but football players get caught using PEDS all the time and they aren’t vilified nearly as bad. I don’t care that football is more physical, doesn’t give them a pass for using PEDS, the hardest thing to do in sports is hit a baseball-steroids don’t help with your hand eye coordination 

all that being said, would’ve been really nice to see Griffey Jr stay healthy his entire career

In Aaron's day, they might take some greenies to stay awake.  As far as 'roids, the defense rests y'ona....

Barry Bonds before And After Steroid Abuse | Jerrybrice's Blog

It's All In The Family - Long Island Weekly

Edited by Freddie's Dead

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

Bills QB Josh Allen was once brutally snubbed by an SF Giants player, and has never forgotten it

He's clearly still pissed about it

I hope Kordell Stewart gave him a noogie

You ever seen Brady talk about going in the 6th round of the 2000 draft?