Kim Pegula interviews Larry Fitzgerald - he was a Bills fan growing up

YoloinOhio

Watched it! A few thoughts:

First, @YoloinOhio: thanks as I never would have seen it otherwise. 

Second: I always root for young people getting a chance and I know Maddie studies as it’s obvious from what she brings up...just seems in slow motion to me. She needs to work on delivery. 

Third: Larry Fitzgerald. Wow, class act, through and through...and further. A consummate professional. His work with the underserved community (which I am not a part of) and his work with veterans (which I am a part of) speaks volumes to me. 

I like, most, on how he touched on looking for similarities instead of differences. Really powerful. So many fall into the trap of ‘’He’s a Democrat’ or she’s a ‘Republican’ instead of recognizing that we’re all American! It’s not us vs. them!!!!!!! That’s big media owning our minds and splitting us when we need to come together. 

OK, I’m done and the soap box is put away. At any rate, it’s worth watching. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Third: Larry Fitzgerald. Wow, class act, through and through...and further. A consummate professional. His work with the underserved community (which I am not a part of) and his work with veterans (which I am a part of) speaks volumes to me. 

IMO Veterans are underserved community.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

IMO Veterans are underserved community.

Yo, brother, don’t make me post a picture of my spine and the titanium in it!!!! Preaching to the choir!  That does not change the fact that others are underserved also. 

Hell, I could tell you stories from this morning dealing with the VA and their ineptitude. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3