Bills broadcast Utica New York?

Chicharito

I think there's only 3 CBS games next week (all 4:05) & I've gotta think it's likely that they'll broadcast the Bills.  Then there's the bye & then there's like 3 prime time games, so you should be pretty good for viewing.

36 minutes ago, eSJayDee said:

I think there's only 3 CBS games next week (all 4:05) & I've gotta think it's likely that they'll broadcast the Bills.  Then there's the bye & then there's like 3 prime time games, so you should be pretty good for viewing.

We should be getting all the remaining games in Albany with the possible exceptions of the 11/29 Chargers game and the finale 1/3/21 vs Miami.  We'd have to get the nod over the Jets/Miami on 11/29 & the Jets/NE on 1/3.  Ordinarily the Jets/NE would get priority because they are 2 teams Capital District residents support, but with both teams playing so poorly & the possibility that the Bills/Miami game might  have playoff seeding implications, we may get it.  There's also a possibility the finale gets flexed to Sunday night.  I looked at the schedule & noticed we play night games on 12/7, 12/13, 12/28 and possibly 12/19.  Imagine if the last 5 games ended up as national night games, all Bills fans across the nation might be able to watch them. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Yes, the Utica CBS / and even Fox yesterday, broadcasts the Bills. It's rare you don't get the Bills game and usually only happens when there is a conflict with the Giants on Fox, but due to the Giants not being very good this year, the Bills took precedence in yesterday's broadcast. Looking at the remaining schedule, I would be quite surprised if the local affiliates didn't broadcast the Bills' games. 

For reference, on Spectrum:: it's Channel 5 - CBS, and Channel 6 - Fox, NBC is Channel 4 (WKTV) for the Sunday Night games with ESPN being Channel 300 and NFL Network being Channel 310, RedZone Channel 311.

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

quit your job and move to Buffalo man, dont you wanna be here when we win the Super Bowl and storm the streets. Burn this B to the ground!!!!!! 

ITS ALLLLL HAPPENING! 

I live in Buffalo just traveling for work! If we make it the bowl mark my words I’ll be leading the charge burning the”B” to the ground!

• Like (+1) 1

if you have a cell phone and internet access  ?  not an absolute in Utica I know...consider the totally radical concept of streaming video: download the dofu sports app avail at the apple store or the google play store...it free and has all major league sports...sorry no Utica Comets, but hey you can do that in-person you lucky devil !

6 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I’m working in the Utica area for the foreseeable future. Does the Utica area get the bills games on Sunday(s) or is this a New Jersey area?

I went to college in that area. Long time ago. Used to get the Bills games usually. Pretty much never been back, though. Good luck.