Looking at the remaining schedule I see 12-4 at worst

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I didn't see Dungy...was he referring to the trip that Adams put on Beasley?  If so, even Adams seemed to know it was a penatly.  

I feel about Tony Dungy, the way so many here feel about Chris Collinsworth.

Yeah that’s the play and Adam’s did an arm swipe to impede Beasley. Your right Adams BL was like he did it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I like our chances against the Chargers and Niners...the Cardinals and Steelers who barely survived the Cowboys with a 4th string qb are 50/50..and they win the last 3 Broncos, Pats, Dolphins 

Cards are 50/50? That is funny.

7 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I like our chances against the Chargers and Niners...the Cardinals and Steelers who barely survived the Cowboys with a 4th string qb are 50/50..and they win the last 3 Broncos, Pats, Dolphins 

Don’t get ahead of things.  The Bills barely survived the Pats.  Every week brings different factors.  Just focus on Arizona and going 8-2.

9 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

If we can beat the Cardinal 12-4 is very realistic.

Also for all the hype on the Steelers I see a correction coming at some point and no longer view our game against them as an automatic loss.

Dolphins probably the toughest game left and still worried about the MNF game in NE because even if the Pats are out of things by then I'm sure they would love to spoil our season.

Dolphins game being in snowy weather can only help us