MONGO! Feliciano activated

14 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Ford never got better no matter what position he was at. Time to replace Spain/Ford in the offseason. 

You guys are ridiculous.  Ford "never got better".  This is Ford's second year.  He played capably his first year at RT platooning with Nsekhe.  If you don't believe that, go back and look at who we had before that.  This season, Williams played well enough that they decided to play Ford inside. 

At this point, he's played 2 games in the NFL at RG and 4 games in the NFL at LG (while hampered by injuries, mind you). 

Hell of a data set for "never got better".

I swear, folks around here some times.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You guys are ridiculous.  Ford "never got better".  This is Ford's second year.  He played capably his first year at RT platooning with Nsekhe.  If you don't believe that, go back and look at who we had before that.  This season, Williams played well enough that they decided to play Ford inside. 

At this point, he's played 2 games in the NFL at RG and 4 games in the NFL at LG (while hampered by injuries, mind you). 

Hell of a data set for "never got better".

I swear, folks around here some times.

If it's not instant gratification, it's no good to many around here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.wivb.com/sports/jon-felicianos-return-gives-bills-offensive-line-a-much-needed-boost/

Nasty, tough, physical, mean, these are all just a few ways Bills offensive lineman Jon Feliciano’s style of play has been described as.

“That’s just how I play, I don’t know anything else,” Feliciano said.  And they are traits the Bills offensive line has been lacking so far this season.

“I love playing center, being able to go out there and I mean the center position the offense is really counting on you more and I love that pressure. Coming into the league I was always the backup center in Oakland so I mean my habits don’t really change,” Feliciano said.

Oh yeah.  He played.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, klos63 said:

It's really a snap count. But I get your point..

HA!  Leslie Frazier used the phrase "pitch count"  in his Monday presser!  Take it up with him!

"It's tough because Matt's such a big part of our success as a defense, the fact that he's recovering from this injury and we're trying to make sure that we don't do anything to make it worse than it is by putting him on a pitch count," Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier said Monday. "It's tough for him and it's tough for his teammates, but it's the wise thing to do at this point."

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

HA!  Leslie Frazier used the phrase "pitch count"  in his Monday presser!  Take it up with him!

"It's tough because Matt's such a big part of our success as a defense, the fact that he's recovering from this injury and we're trying to make sure that we don't do anything to make it worse than it is by putting him on a pitch count," Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier said Monday. "It's tough for him and it's tough for his teammates, but it's the wise thing to do at this point."

It seems so obvious.

MONGO!!!!!!!!!

This was a great pickup and Josh Allen just looks so relaxed. He gives  "Dawg Trust" to Feliciano (ref: cartoon about difference between 'dog trust' and 'cat trust' when clipping nails)

He also made "Angry Runs":

LOL "Feliciano says: Come with me, Little Man, I'm gonna get you in!  His pants are coming down he doesn't care"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

MONGO!!!!!!!!!

This was a great pickup and Josh Allen just looks so relaxed. He gives  "Dawg Trust" to Feliciano (ref: cartoon about difference between 'dog trust' and 'cat trust' when clipping nails)

He also made "Angry Runs":

LOL "Feliciano says: Come with me, Little Man, I'm gonna get you in!  His pants are coming down he doesn't care"

Much easier to view:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/video/gmfb-crowns-week-8-angry-runs-winner/1epxuelaxdpo5161dzweozrgtb

Two vote for Old Dominion despite efforts.