If what John Clayton just said is true

Rudyc80

clayton just said we will be getting the cards 3rd round pick staright up for henry.

no shelton...no 2nd rounder.....SERIOULSY...this tops off the fuggin offseason, NO QUALITY FUGGIN free agents and now PISS for Henry? is he trying to get the number 1 pick next year?

WTF? If the cards get this deal....I never wanna hear anyone praise TD again, cause thats a disgrace.

I dont care what anyone says....if the Raiders can get a number 1 damn pick for Doug friggin Jolley....its an absolute tragedy what Arizona is doing to us.

I mean RAPE would be a soft term for what they are doing to TD. ITS SICKNING how bad TD is.

Again, the original trade was Henry for Shelton and swap of 2nd's. The swap of 2nd's is worth the 2nd pick of the 4th round, points-wise. It's pretty much apparent that the Bills don't think much of Shelton, think they can get him without trading and less than $3M a year because they believe the Cards will release him, or don't think that he's worth the (points) difference between the 11th pick of the 3rd round and the 2nd pick of the 4th round (with the difference being the value of the swap of 2nd's, i.e. 2nd pick of the 4th round).

clayton just said we will be getting the cards 3rd round pick staright up for henry.

no shelton...no 2nd rounder.....SERIOULSY...this tops off teh fuggin offseason, mo free agents and now piss for henry? is he trying to get the number 1 pick next year?

WTF? If teh cards get this deal....i never wanna hear anyone praise Td again, cuase thats a disgrace.

313441[/snapback]

It's 2 picks higher than the Eagles can offer. Top of the 3rd is Henry's market value be it Philly or arizona. Guess what-Nobody is giving up a 2nd for Henry & the Bills think they can do better in the draft than L.J. Shelton. Ever heard of the salary cap? Shelton costs $3 million, a 2nd round choice will count a lot less & in the team's opinion, produce as well or better as Shelton. They don't want Shelton & they can't get a #2. Why not fire the other GMs who wouldn't give us their top picks for a guy who wants out. Instead of criticizing TD, you should start to work on a statue for him because getting a high 3rd is a true magic act, be it from Arizona or Philadelphia.

I'm for firing Rudyc80, not TD.

no shelton...no 2nd rounder.....SERIOULSY...this tops off the fuggin offseason, NO QUALITY FUGGIN free agents and now PISS for Henry? is he trying to get the number 1 pick next year?

WTF? If the cards get this deal....I never wanna hear anyone praise TD again, cause thats a disgrace.

I dont care what anyone says....if the Raiders can get a number 1 damn pick for Doug friggin Jolley....its an  absolute tragedy what Arizona is doing to us.

I mean RAPE would be a soft term for what they are doing to TD. ITS SICKNING how bad TD is.

313441[/snapback]

I see you edited your post & added more inflamitory BS against TD. Go to bed & sleep it off, you'll sober up in the morning.

Get laid my ass......you SOB's gotta stop drinking TD jacked up KOOL AID. THIS IS RIDICULOUS NOW. I bought in to not signing free agents, we havent made the playoffs for 6 long years, and even am ok with a god damn rookie QB but theres no way in hell im gonna support this jackass if he trades Henry to the lowly cardnals franchise for a fuggin 3rd round pick....THATS BULSH!T and you all know it. :rolleyes:

Welp, Friday night before the draft and rudy is back to true form. yeah you are right though, TD is a disgrace...when you're falling asleep tonight, don't count sheep rudy, count these guys....spikes, milloy, clements, mcgahee, fletcher, adams, vincent, evans, ect.....the only disgrace is you

Rudy, I see you haven't learned anything after all this time. You're still a reactionary, negative nabob who thinks he knows something about what it takes to run a football team.

BULLETIN: YOU DON'T

Your posts are always tedious. Do you know ANYTHING about shelton? For all you know, he didn't even pass the physical. Maybe he has a stress fracture. Maybe he has no passion for the game.

If he was of great value to us, he'd be a Bill.

YOU ARE A PANICKY, SOPHOMORIC FOOL.

The Raiders didn't get a 1st round pick for Jolley, asswipe. They traded the Jets first for their 2nd, effectively moving up in the draft but for a net gain of ZERO PICKS.

But there's hope for you. You can always decide to STFU, watch what happens, and let the professionals improve the team. You're not in football for a reason.

I'll buy you a beer at the home opener if you'll just STFU for god's sake

He posted the same drivel on a rival board using the name Mixum.

I never understood why people would change names & post on different boards instead of using one name across boards. The only time I used a different name on a football site was to go opn a SD board & bash Flutie. When I posted as Albany, they wanted to ban me.

Rudy, get your head out of your a$$, go read the friggin' article about the Jolley trade. Note that:

"Oakland gets the 26th overall selection, moving back into the first round after trading the seventh overall pick to Minnesota for Randy Moss in March.

New York also gets a second-round (47th overall) and two sixth-round picks (182, 185) from Oakland, while the Raiders get a seventh-round selection."

So, the Jets moved down 21 spots (47 take away 26, Rudy) and got two 6ths for a 7th.

Also:

No quality free agents? Benny Anderson doesn't count? Just WHO would Rudy approve as a "quality free agent" fer chrissakes?

Losman is not a rookie.

Rudy, your inflammatory stuff is really annoying. I should just ignore it, but sometimes a punk needs a boot in the a$$.