Fear the Walking Dead again

4merper4mer

39 minutes ago, shrader said:

Man, last season sucked. I have some hope with this version of Morgan. I’m sold if I see that ax again. 

The new show though? I have no interest in teenage drama. 

First episode of the new show was good, really good actually.  The next two were meh.  They are definitely looking like they are all going to tie together and with the movies too.

The last scene in tonight's Fear was awesome.

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

First episode of the new show was good, really good actually.  The next two were meh.  They are definitely looking like they are all going to tie together and with the movies too.

The last scene in tonight's Fear was awesome.

I'll admit I was a few drinks in last night and don't remember if it was the last scene.  Are you talking about Daniel and Morgan?  If they can snap Daniel out of his funk over the last couple years, that's a duo I want to see.  Please let those guys carry the show.

14 minutes ago, shrader said:

I'll admit I was a few drinks in last night and don't remember if it was the last scene.  Are you talking about Daniel and Morgan?  If they can snap Daniel out of his funk over the last couple years, that's a duo I want to see.  Please let those guys carry the show.

Yes I was talking about Daniel and Morgan. It's a pretty cool setup for the season.

18 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Ok it wasn't so great last year.  Episode one last week was great.....basically all Morgan.  Episode two was mostly good.  Actually everything was good except the ridiculous villain.

Virginia will get her due process 

Strand is his usual selfish prick 

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I assume folks here watch "The Walking Dead" as well.  I gave up on that show quite a while ago.

I am just wondering if they have killed off Negan yet, and if so, how he met his demise.

Still alive.  Can't add too much else without spoiling for you or others.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

This show is really good this season.

It hasn't been disappointing 

Virginia set the dude up to die because he was spying on Janis telling about smuggling out letters) and offed her because she wanted out again. 

like who put 2 walkers (I assume inside) the perimeter to fall on John? 

Virginia’s going down.  When? I dunno but she's going down.  

And as usual Strand is a prick. 

A new group of masked people??  

It’s been better than the last two seasons anyway. I think it’s because we haven’t seen the trucker twins yet. 

And the new show got me thinking yesterday. How did Morgan, Dwight, and Sherry go about crossing the Mississippi? I’m also wondering how all the timelines match up. Fear definitely hasn’t had anything to match the 7 or so year jump on the main show. 

1 hour ago, shrader said:

It’s been better than the last two seasons anyway. I think it’s because we haven’t seen the trucker twins yet. 

And the new show got me thinking yesterday. How did Morgan, Dwight, and Sherry go about crossing the Mississippi? I’m also wondering how all the timelines match up. Fear definitely hasn’t had anything to match the 7 or so year jump on the main show. 

Not sure the Morgan timeline jumped the 10 years that TWD has with Negan in Jail and Maggy returning 

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Not sure the Morgan timeline jumped the 10 years that TWD has with Negan in Jail and Maggy returning 

yeah, that show had a big time jump just to line up with Morgan showing up. Then the main show went and jumped way past them. Given the helicopter stuff, they obviously want to tie it in. I guess that will only line up with the Rick movies and never the main show. Rick’s probably still in the same timeframe as Fear. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.