Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

that's alot of posts in a row buddy. it looks like desperation to me. the nervous sweat does shine that shield you pulled out to defend your sides corruption.

so your puppet masters stole billions of dollars from people their little ftx bitcoin scam. they got a bright shiny mirror to hold up to themselves courtesy of there commy buddies in china. now you guys are being exposed for your election interference involvement.

but we do agree. tip of the iceberg. alot more to come and funny thing is Rs havent even started investigated anything yet and your already having to work overtime. lol 😂🤣😄😁🤣😂

suck that cheeto dust off your fingertips, crack those knuckles and make the basement comfy. the billstime propaganda is going to have to go into overdrive. 

Desperation is the cult thinking Americans give two pucks about Hunter Biden

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

YoU gOt HiM nOw

lmao

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

These idiots try so hard.

The next two years of Hunter, Woke, Biden, Hunter, Woke, Biden will be the death knell of the GQP. 

We all know Twitter can censor whatever they want…which is why it’s extra important that Musk now owns the company and, hopefully, won’t censor a political story just because he disagrees with it…

Free speech, BABY! 👍

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It is so amusing watching you fight to stay afloat on a sinking ship…😉

But Ive got a life jacket for ya, Billsy…all ya gotta do is say you are against government or political suppression/intimidation of information on Big Tech from both sides…

See how easy and fair and balanced that is? Don’t let your stubbornness drown you…we are all wrong from time to time- take the life jacket…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You’re not trying hard enough…😉

I'm not trying at all... I'm having fun at your expense.

How many times has the cult over promised and under delivered?

• Lock her UP
  • Durham
  • Reinstating Conald as POTUS
  • Election Fraud
  • RED WAVE

100% of the time.

Gueses what?

@DerangedRhino / @BillsFanNC and the rest of the cult will NEVER get the vindication they so desperately seek. Let that sink in.

NoW yOu GoT eM!

FiaUvyoXoAENklq?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by BillStime

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We all know Twitter can censor whatever they want…which is why it’s extra important that Musk now owns the company and, hopefully, won’t censor a political story just because he disagrees with it…

Free speech, BABY! 👍

well i am leary. whats going on is good in my opinion. im thinking of finally going on twitter and supporting this app however i can. have to have people support free speech and transparency. he also has plans to offer more for creators to compete with you tube. the issue is this is a massive consolidation effort. while i think the " one man should not have this much power " squeal from the woke is a obvious hipocracy, as all media is owned by a rich oligarch. they only care about the one who doesn't suppress counter arguments. we all should tread lightly because if elon flips the switch or sells a consolidated media hub it means everyone will be under one party rule. i hope his intentions stay true. 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

More analysis @BillsFanNC doesn’t want you to see

Glen Greenwald claims this is a misrepresentation of what Taibbi said…

He was actually referring to no Russian government involvement with the laptop, because at the time, the Left was claiming it was Russian disinformation…👍

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

well i am leary. whats going on is good in my opinion. im thinking of finally going on twitter and supporting this app however i can. have to have people support free speech and transparency. he also has plans to offer more for creators to compete with you tube. the issue is this is a massive consolidation effort. while i think the " one man should not have this much power " squeal from the woke is a obvious hipocracy, as all media is owned by a rich oligarch. they only care about the one who doesn't suppress counter arguments. we all should tread lightly because if elon flips the switch or sells a consolidated media hub it means everyone will be under one party rule. i hope his intentions stay true. 👍🏻

Totally agree…I am leary, but hopeful…I look at it from a glass half full perspective- it can’t get worse than what he had…we are all flawed and imperfect in some way…But I like that Musk is at least trying to be fair and honest, where the previous staff was just bathing in their corruption…😉

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But Ive got a life jacket for ya, Billsy…all ya gotta do is say you are against government or political suppression/intimidation of information on Big Tech from both sides…

See how easy and fair and balanced that is? Don’t let your stubbornness drown you…we are all wrong from time to time- take the life jacket…👍

I'm amused at your naivety...

When you're done with Hunter's junk ... can you show us the outrage you had with Trump, Hannity and the rest of Fox News executives and hosts colluding with the Trump campaign and administration the past six years? 

We will wait.

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Glen Greenwald claims this is a misrepresentation of what Taibbi said…

He was actually referring to no Russian government involvement with the laptop, because at the time, the Left was claiming it was Russian disinformation…👍

Totally agree…I am leary, but hopeful…I look at it from a glass half full perspective- it can’t get worse than what he had…we are all flawed and imperfect in some way…But I like that Musk is at least trying to be fair and honest, where the previous staff was just bathing in their corruption…😉

Blaming Russia's always been a good way for Dems to get their simp followers in a lather. 

Edited by Doc

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm amused at your naivety...

When you're done with Hunter's junk ... can you show us the outrage you had with Trump, Hannity and the rest of Fox News executives and hosts colluding with the Trump campaign and administration the past six years? 

We will wait.

I understand that msm is gonna have their biases in reporting-whether I agree with it or not, I recognize it’s only natural…

Where I have the issue is when people’s speech is censored because of these biases…people were banned for bringing up stories that were TRUE!!!

I know you’re a smart guy, bro…let’s just step back from politics for a moment- no democrat vs Republican- no Left vs Right…just 2 guys talking- I KNOW you can’t think that is right…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I understand that msm is gonna have their biases in reporting-whether I agree with it or not, I recognize it’s only natural…

Where I have the issue is when people’s speech is censored because of these biases…people were banned for bringing up stories that were TRUE!!!

I know you’re a smart guy, bro…let’s just step back from politics for a moment- no democrat vs Republican- no Left vs Right…just 2 guys talking- I KNOW you can’t think that is right…

You're upset that Twitter censored Hunters junk?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

You realize that you're trying to reason with someone.....who if Joe Biden himself took a ***** right in his mouth, would claim it tasted better than filet mignon, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You realize that you're trying to reason with someone.....who if Joe Biden himself took a ***** right in his mouth, would claim it tasted better than filet mignon, right?

We all know that it's CHAOS you're after - not the actual substance, right? After all, how many times can you run into a brick wall defending Trump?  

If 2022 told you idiots one thing - it's that America doesn't care what the MAGA cult thinks or does.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We all know that it's CHAOS you're after - not the actual substance, right? After all, how many times can you run into a brick wall defending Trump?  

If 2022 told you idiots one thing - it's that America doesn't care what the MAGA cult thinks or does.

This story is not about Trump…it’s about making sure people have all the information they need to make informed decisions- whether it’s about elections, Covid, War, whatever the issue…information should NOT be censored by the government! 👍

• Like (+1) 1