Observation #2 - settling for a field goal

42Knuck

And my other post.

You all probably think this is about Gruden taking 3 with fourth and short, but it’s not. 

I’m fairly certain that if Allen hadn’t hurt his shoulder on third down the Bills go for it on fourth. 

You know...you can just put two different thoughts about the same game into one thread, right?  This is the definition of "every thought that floats through my stream of consciousness deserves its own thread".

*edit*

Also...LAMP

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 1

Let’s cut the new poster a break, but @42Knuck, please do be aware of board protocol where we ask people to limit new threads - look for an existing thread that you could add to such as the post-game thread, or combine your thoughts about the game into a single post.  Look to @Virgil and @Shaw66 for  examples of very highly regarded and looked-for weekly threads.

1 hour ago, 42Knuck said:

And my other post.

You all probably think this is about Gruden taking 3 with fourth and short, but it’s not. 

I’m fairly certain that if Allen hadn’t hurt his shoulder on third down the Bills go for it on fourth. 

Don't listen to the other posters... Come down to PPP where you can post freely. You may never leave, though.

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Don't listen to the other posters... Come down to PPP where you can post freely. You may never leave, though.

what is ppp? I appreciate this site, but it is frustrating that we can't talk about a specific topic without wading through a 17 page thread that meanders far off the topic you might be interested in. 

• Like (+1) 1