Banned usernames

SDS

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

ummm is he a “pedophile lawyer” as you define it???  Or is that made up as well?

god some people love to be persecuted.  

I think he was referring to his defense of pedophiles here. He's one of those who pooh-poohed every mention of sex trafficking and pedophilia.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not wise to ***** with someone who is not only adept at handling very sharp knives but also holds your digestive tract in the palm of their hands. 

Normally I think you'd try to stay away from putting your whole hand up there.                                                      Too soon? 

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Yep, called it a hoax, I believe. 

Good guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Normally I think you'd try to stay away from putting your whole hand up there.                                                      Too soon? 

Well someone had to retrieve your car keys for you. Try the hook in the kitchen next time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

FWIW, he should have been first on the permanent list.

I'm still wondering who the other two are and why all the other names are mentioned but not theirs???  It kind of opens the door to questions.  Could be innocent reasons, but at least they should have been explained then to remove doubt.

It's like the Gilligan's Island theme song, it took a year to change "and the rest" to "the Professor and Maryann"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm still wondering who the other two are and why all the other names are mentioned but not theirs???  It kind of opens the door to questions.  Could be innocent reasons, but at least they should have been explained then to remove doubt.

It's like the Gilligan's Island theme song, it took a year to change "and the rest" to "the Professor and Maryann"

I don't think I've seen anything definitive stating that DR was actually banned. I'm hoping that he was one of the 30-day suspensions. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

SDS and most of the mods are left leaning. It's no secret why more Trump supporters are suspended than the trolls on the left. It's sad really. Is it that hard to put your believes aside and be neutral when you're a mod? 

Link? 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m dangling here only because a moderator of this site chose to mischaracterize me publicly, in order to defame me.

@Hapless Bills Fan

No responses?

Tell you what, @TakeYouToTasker, how about if you post, in full (I'll verify) the full text of the warning you received and any PMs we exchanged at the time?

Stand and Deliver on this I mischaracterized our interactions claim and the "you've been defamed" by me stuff. 

Otherwise, this analogy is all the response you get:

You are a guest in someone's house.  You are informed you are exposing them to possible legal action by your behavior towards another guest.  It is pointed out that you have a universe of other things you could say and do that do not carry this potential.  Do you

1) cease what you're doing, apologize, and move on (whether or not you believe it)

2) cease what you're doing and choose from said universe of other things you could say and do instead (whether or not you believe it)

3) insist that you are not, in fact, exposing the host to legal action by your behavior.  Make a sophistical argument to support this and then start yelling that you, in fact, are the injured party?

I put it out there that responsible, mature adult guests do 1) or 2) and that people who indulge in 3) to bolster their perception of a right to behave exactly as they choose on someone else's property are not very mature or desirable guests.

I hope this response satisfies your need to dangle.

• Like (+1) 3