Where is Buffalo going?

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Can we give them credit for stepping up or is that too much for you to deal with?

The defense in the 4th Quarter won the game.  They had a 4th down hold turnover and 2 caused/recovered fumbles.  It’s not their fault the offense did nothing with the ball afterwards.  Also, after the broadcasters were giving kudos to Dabol for staying aggressive, they get that 2nd fumble and then run it 3 straight times but take less than 2 minutes off the clock.  Next, Bo-dork-ez punts the ball into the end zone.  A win is a win and they’re 4-0 but they don’t make it easy for themselves.   Definitely exciting football but I’d like to see a game stay 28-3 in our favor to the end.

2 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

Also, does anyone know who that is in the video? I feel like I should know but that’s definitely before my time

Isiah Robertson LB 1979-1982. Chuck Knox brought him over to the Bills after coaching him with the Rams.  

I remember that song and used to sing it all the time.  The time I best remember was I was driving on a parkway in LI when I heard about the USFL lawsuit ending with the award of $3.  Immediately I had visions of Jim Kelly QBing the Bills and I started singing that song in my car.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Isiah Robertson LB 1979-1982. Chuck Knox brought him over to the Bills after coaching him with the Rams.  

I remember that song and used to sing it all the time.  The time I best remember was I was driving on a parkway in LI when I heard about the USFL lawsuit ending with the award of $3.  Immediately I had visions of Jim Kelly QBing the Bills and I started singing that song in my car.  

That is awesome thank you for sharing. I remember hearing it as a kid probably in the late 80’s and it stuck with me

7 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

That is awesome thank you for sharing. I remember hearing it as a kid probably in the late 80’s and it stuck with me

Here's the bad news, the Bills weren't the team that originated the song.  I'm not sure who originally sang it, but I saw a video of the Steelers dynasty of the 70s & one of the clips had the Steelers players singing to the same tune "I got a feeling Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl." 

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Here's the bad news, the Bills weren't the team that originated the song.  I'm not sure who originally sang it, but I saw a video of the Steelers dynasty of the 70s & one of the clips had the Steelers players singing to the same tune "I got a feeling Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl." 

Seemed to have worked better for them 🤷🏻‍♂️