Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Socialized medicine for the prez, while he is fighting in court to take it away from millions. 

...you're a gem......taking the bait that ObamaCare a/k/a Hillary Care tagged with their puppet's namesake is THE Plan......so how many MILLIONS of Americans remain insured despite the magnanimous ObamaCare Plan?......

12 hours ago, stevestojan said:

1) I’m SHOCKED trump caught it. 
2) I loathe the man but I hope he bounces back. 
3) I’m a tiny bit concerned that Mike pence is at the wheel. 

And you wouldn't be concerned with this guy at the wheel?

4h7e6o.jpg

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sad news for some of our illustrious PPP gang that ALREADY bought sympathy cards......

I think everyone on the left wants Trump to be fine. The idea of a President Pence is scarier.

A Trump admin kept things pretty incompetent to where no major damage is done that can't be undone. A competent person on the right is much more dangerous to the nation.

..."turrible" news for PPP "well wishers"......probably heading to Walmart for sympathy cards refunds.....................

Trump 'doing very well' and has no difficulty breathing, medical team says

Trump was moved to Walter Reed on Friday

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday -- the morning after he was transferred to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.

Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, he is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.

He noted that he is exceptionally good spirits and said: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.”

Trump announced Friday morning he had tested positive, and was moved to the medical center later Friday as a “precautionary measure” after suffering symptoms the White House described as “mild.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-physician-update-trumps-condition-covid-walter-reed

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you're a gem......taking the bait that ObamaCare a/k/a Hillary Care tagged with their puppet's namesake is THE Plan......so how many MILLIONS of Americans remain insured despite the magnanimous ObamaCare Plan?......

Boy, you must really eat sh it. So it will do noth8ng taking away their insurance? Is that Nazi logic? 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..."turrible" news for PPP "well wishers"......probably heading to Walmart for sympathy cards refunds.....................

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

President Trump is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday -- the morning after he was transferred to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.

Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, he is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.

He noted that he is exceptionally good spirits and said: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.”

Trump announced Friday morning he had tested positive, and was moved to the medical center later Friday as a “precautionary measure” after suffering symptoms the White House described as “mild.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-physician-update-trumps-condition-covid-walter-reed

He was diagnosed with the virus before his rally? He is a spreader 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I didn't provide a link to prove a negative?

That's your argument?

Will you shut up man?

This argument is pointless. There is enough evidence out there to prove he is scum.

You're the one trying to poke holes in it as if tho it gets your anywhere.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

He was diagnosed with the virus before his rally? He is a spreader i

If Dr Sean Conley was indeed correct when he said Trump had been diagnosed with Covid-19 sometime on Wednesday, the president (or people around him) knew he had the virus when:

• He flew to Minnesota and attended an event in Minneapolis on Wednesday evening.
  • He flew back to Washington DC that night with staff on Air Force One
  • He left the White House at 1.15pm on Thursday to go to his golf club where he addressed donors outdoors, and met with other donors at an indoor roundtable. The father of one of those donors died of Covid-19 in spring.
Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Flag of Nazi Germany - WikipediaHogan's Heroes: Colonel Klink | Hogans heroes, Television show, Hero tv

My dad went to college with him! 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was diagnosed with the virus before his rally? He is a spreader i

If Dr Sean Conley was indeed correct when he said Trump had been diagnosed with Covid-19 sometime on Wednesday, the president (or people around him) knew he had the virus when:

• He flew to Minnesota and attended an event in Minneapolis on Wednesday evening.
  • He flew back to Washington DC that night with staff on Air Force One
  • He left the White House at 1.15pm on Thursday to go to his golf club where he addressed donors outdoors, and met with other donors at an indoor roundtable. The father of one of those donors died of Covid-19 in spring.

My dad went to college with him! 

jawohl herr kommandant! - Sergeant Schultz | Meme Generator