Woman in Wendy's Finger Case Arrested

RVJ

The sad part about this is that Wendy's business has obviously dropped as a result. Restaraunts are closing and people are losing their jobs over this. If it was all a fake, may she rot in hell.

The sad part about this is that Wendy's business has obviously dropped as a result. Restaraunts are closing and people are losing their jobs over this. If it was all a fake, may she rot in hell.

312451[/snapback]

I have a hard time crying over Wendys or any other fat laden food outlet. That finger was sadly probably the healthiest of her meal. I do feel for the people that loose thier jobs though.

I'd love to know the history of the idiot lawyers who took this case and filed suit for a woman with a known history of filing not just frivilous but outright false lawsuits.

RTB

312550[/snapback]

People always looking for a shortcut to get rich. Why work when you can fukk someone out of some money.

I'd love to know the history of the idiot lawyers who took this case and filed suit for a woman with a known history of filing not just frivilous but outright false lawsuits.

RTB

312550[/snapback]

It's called insurance fraud and it is a big business. I should know, I represent businesses and insurance companies that get sued.

I have a hard time crying over Wendys or any other fat laden food outlet. That finger was sadly probably the healthiest of her meal. I do feel for the people that loose thier jobs though.

312549[/snapback]

Wendy's is just the company suffering over this paticular incident. It could just as easily have been any other company over any other issue. People get lawsuit happy in an attempt to get something for nothing and everyone else suffers as a result. Increased prices, people losing their jobs, etc.

312549[/snapback]

Why do you have a hard time feeling bad for Wendy's? They are a huge corporation tht employs thousands of people. "Fat laden food outlet"? Who cares? Are you one of those that would sue McDonalds when you get fat? I guess unless a company is a not for profit organization, or unless their product or service meets your level of social responsibility they should be open game to frivilous lawsuits? Give me a break.

I do feel bad for Wendy's. From the multi-millionaire CEO (who busted his ass to get where he is) down the the 16 year old kids who will lose a job over this...

Eveyone should feel the most pain for me.  Look at how people will view me now.  Other chilis make fun of me in school, call me the Chili Finger, it will scar me for life

312601[/snapback]

sounds like you need a spokesman to promote your finger food

how about Ron Mexico?

312549[/snapback]

If you want to try and f-ck McDonalds or the King, I have no problem with that. But why did she have to pick Uncle Dave? Wendy's is the only good fast food joint out there.