Maybe we should give credit to the opposition for completely changing the game around.

njbuff

9 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

This I agree with, they fought back.

Im sure the Rams felt them same about their defense the same way we felt about ours. 

They gave up 28 early and did nothing offensively early. They know they are better than that.

These are the types of games we will be seeing this year. We have a really tough schedule and the games are going to back and forth.

This was the extreme though in terms of losing a lead. 

Also, the RAMS had some opportunities in the 1st half but they stopped themselves on offense and missed a field goal too!

9 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Is it just me, or since the Cheats came back on the Falcons in the SB, have there not been the most ridiculous comebacks week after week? I'm talking 24+ point comeback games on the regular... Falcons seem to be on the bad end of a lot of them as are we.

Not having a home crowd is making this feasible.   There is no way a charged up crowd at Bills Stadium will allow Goff and company to score four straight TDs in Q3 and Q4.

25 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Not having a home crowd is making this feasible.   There is no way a charged up crowd at Bills Stadium will allow Goff and company to score four straight TDs in Q3 and Q4.

I mean even before this season started we had the playoffs where we blew the huge lead, the Texans did so the next week and it just continues to happen regularly