(OT) Jessica Lunsford Was Raped, Buried Alive

I don't have to know that she was buried alive to know there's monsters in the world.  I also don't think that not releasing every gory detail of the story is "brushing it under the table".  If so...they why aren't you bitching and moaning about how the number of times the guy penetrated her is being "brushed under the table" and hindering your defense of your family?  Or is that gory detail somehow less pertinent than her being buried alive?

311662[/snapback]

They don't tell those stories for people like you and I. It's for the paste eaters who demonize inanimate objects with little understanding of how evil the living world really is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is why the police or the media feels the need to share any of this with the public.  This should stay in the courts and with the family. The media and their need for fantastic stories suck.

311603[/snapback]

Just a couple of thoughts:

-Court proceedings are public record, available to anyone who wants to go to the courthouse and view a file/case.

-I don't know if it's an American trait or a human trait, but we like gory details. The more offensive the better and the press will keep selling it as long as we keep buying it. The media is just meeting the demands of their audience.

-Court proceedings are public record, available to anyone who wants to go to the courthouse and view a file/case.

-I don't know if it's an American trait or a human trait, but we like gory details.  The more offensive the better and the press will keep selling it as long as we keep buying it.  The media is just meeting the demands of their audience.

311695[/snapback]

Point one, a judge can and does in some cases order them sealed.

Point two, I know this, and that is sad. Also, why I like people less and less everyday.

That's so sad, as it's been said before, there is no punishment fit for this horrendous act. The guy who did this shouldn't even be considered a criminal. Why not just release that slimeball into the general population and let nature take it's course.

No punishment that we could come up with, or that exists in todays penal system, is severe enough for an animal like this...for one sickening and horrifying reason.  He does not think he did anything wrong.

One can only hope that when this monster leaves this world for the next, he is met by a fate more horrific then we could ever ever imagine.

311600[/snapback]

I could think of a few punishments.

There was an old mafuch one for diddlers. They brought them out to a shack in the woods, suspended him from the ceiling via a Chinese Finger attached to his you know what. Gave him a dull knife. Walked out and set the shack on fire. And they waited outside with shotguns just in case he made it.

Something really has to change in how sexual offenders are prosecuted and sentenced, tho. For the last hundred years the justice system has been blind... to a raging epidemic. The bills for 25-year mandatory sentence is a start, but that's not even enough.

Like a posted a while back: WTF Is worng with people?

Give me five minutes with that scumbag and he'd be clutching a purple dolphin.....

HOMOSASSA, Fla. -- There are more detailed, disturbing allegations in the kidnap-death of a 9-year-old Florida girl.

State prosecutors say Jessica Lunsford, who was found dead last month, had been raped, bound and buried alive, kneeling and clutching a purple stuffed dolphin. She was buried behind the mobile home where her alleged killer was living, state prosecutors said in newly released documents.

Jessica Lunsford's body was found March 19 buried, sitting and clutching the toy just 150 yards from her home in Homosassa, about 60 miles north of Tampa, according to the documents released Wednesday.

311565[/snapback]

I'm going to go hug my two little girls right now

this guy should be buried alive with his dick cut off and stuffed in his own mouth.

and then......somehow monitor his vital signs.

and just when it looks like he is going to die.....pull him out.

then.....repeat this action.....over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....etc...

What I don't understand is why the police or the media feels the need to share any of this with the public.  This should stay in the courts and with the family. The media and their need for fantastic stories suck.

311603[/snapback]

Then there's the argument just like the photos of the woman falling from the fire escape in Boston. The paper had done stories about how they were unsafe. Only when people found out what really happens, they got off their butts to do something about it and the fire escapes were fixed throughout the city. It sucks for the family, I agree. But they know the details already, I'm sure. Sweeping it under the rug doesn't do them any good, and I hope the father never stops speaking out. We've read more and more for the past five years stories just like this. The best thing I can think of to honor and remember Jessica is to try to stop it from happening again to another little girl.

-I don't know if it's an American trait or a human trait, but we like gory details.  The more offensive the better and the press will keep selling it as long as we keep buying it.  The media is just meeting the demands of their audience.

311695[/snapback]

It's because the media is allowed to publish garbage like this, that people have become desensitized to it. I do think it is somewhat true that people like to hear this kind of stuff, but it is totally irresponsible in my opinion, to report swill like this...

It's because the media is allowed to publish garbage like this, that people have become desensitized to it. I do think it is somewhat true that people like to hear this kind of stuff, but it is totally irresponsible in my opinion, to report swill like this...

311853[/snapback]

I don't think the media shouldn't be allowed to report/publish this stuff as that amounts to censorship, but I do agree, it is very irresponsible (and insensitive for that matter).

This is a special kind of evil and why we need the death penalty. I mean, how can you look at a little girl and want to do this?

311572[/snapback]

"They", including child molesters themselves, claim they are unreformable. If so then we have to reconsider sentencing such to life without parole. The "rehabilitationist" do have a point when they argue that old age "cures" the criminal mind. If there is no cure then they deserve life.

It seems to me that the states these things have been occuring in lately HAVE the death penalty.  It doesn't seem to have deterred them.

312123[/snapback]

Having the law on the books doesn't mean a thing. Never in this country's history have we applied the death penalty in any meaningful and consistent way.

How about we put to death EVERY person convicted of first degree murder for the next ten years. Then you can do your study and tell me that it's not a deterrent. Until then, that argument is RJ.

Having the law on the books doesn't mean a thing.  Never in this country's history have we applied the death penalty in any meaningful and consistent way.

How about we put to death EVERY person convicted of first degree murder for the next ten years.  Then you can do your study and tell me that it's not a deterrent.  Until then, that argument is RJ.

316460[/snapback]

I would be willing to take the bet that you wouldn't like the findings!

It's all RJ, because it just isn't going to happen.

You try and RATIONALIZE and argument from your RATIONAL world. Most murders DON'T come from that RATIONAL world.

I'll save all the "crap throwin monkey's" the energy by answering:

"I will try and enter that rational world some day. Just give me some time!"

:rolleyes:

My take on this is that the guy who did the crime to this young lady is pure evil. Like many others have mentioned in this thread and others there is no real way for sane people to understand or explain such an act.

My real problem is with the other scum who lived in the trailer with this bastard. Accourding to reports Jessica was in the trailer for 2 or 3 days. Are you telling me that no one else in that trailer knew she was in there? It was their home, the loser was a guest there....how could they not know she was in there? All 3 people in that trailer should recieve life sentences in the least and death sentances if it is determined that they did in fact know. They to are a different type of evil...the type that allows the other type to exist.....they are all worthy of a slow PAINFUL death...not lethal injection. ;)