(OT) Jessica Lunsford Was Raped, Buried Alive

Like a posted a while back: WTF Is worng with people?

Give me five minutes with that scumbag and he'd be clutching a purple dolphin.....

HOMOSASSA, Fla. -- There are more detailed, disturbing allegations in the kidnap-death of a 9-year-old Florida girl.

State prosecutors say Jessica Lunsford, who was found dead last month, had been raped, bound and buried alive, kneeling and clutching a purple stuffed dolphin. She was buried behind the mobile home where her alleged killer was living, state prosecutors said in newly released documents.

Jessica Lunsford's body was found March 19 buried, sitting and clutching the toy just 150 yards from her home in Homosassa, about 60 miles north of Tampa, according to the documents released Wednesday.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a special kind of evil and why we need the death penalty. I mean, how can you look at a little girl and want to do this?

311572[/snapback]

What, you're implying that you can look at an older girl, a little boy, a grandmother, etc, and want to do this?

I'd change "little girl" with PERSON myself.

CW

What, you're implying that you can look at an older girl, a little boy, a grandmother, etc, and want to do this?

CW

311574[/snapback]

You know.. when I think about it.. the crap you just pulled is sort of like the following:

Person A: "People shouldn't hunt cats"

Person B: "What, you're implying that it's okay to hunt dogs?"

CW

311574[/snapback]

I sort of agree - but I use CHILDREN instead of PERSON as there are plenty of ADULTS that deserve this. Case in point, the ADULTS that did this crime.

No punishment that we could come up with, or that exists in todays penal system, is severe enough for an animal like this...for one sickening and horrifying reason. He does not think he did anything wrong.

One can only hope that when this monster leaves this world for the next, he is met by a fate more horrific then we could ever ever imagine.

You know.. when I think about it..  the crap you just pulled is sort of like the following:

Person A: "People shouldn't hunt cats"

Person B: "What, you're implying that it's okay to hunt dogs?"

311590[/snapback]

The crap I just pulled? :w00t:

That's funny. :huh:

Your example is kinda lame though, because plenty of people who say it's ok to hunt cats think it's wrong to hunt dogs (for whatever reason). :huh:

CW

What I don't understand is why the police or the media feels the need to share any of this with the public.  This should stay in the courts and with the family. The media and their need for fantastic stories suck.

311603[/snapback]

You want to close your eyes and pretend this sh-- doesn't happen?

I'd rather know what kind of sick pups are in the world.

Helps me to know how to protect my family.

You want to close your eyes and pretend this sh-- doesn't happen?

I'd rather know what kind of sick pups are in the world.

Helps me to  know how to protect my family.

311614[/snapback]

Trust me, someone ever did anything to my child I can do a pretty good job of ensuring the sick SOB never gets to trial.

But this is not needed for public consumption. She was kidnapped and murdered. Beyond that, the graphics details provide nothing more then a script for a Hollywood film, or a copycat sick !@#$.

So yeah, they need to leave it out of the public venue.

So yeah, they need to leave it out of the public venue.

311622[/snapback]

And off of a football message board if you ask me.

I don't understand the thought process that leads someone to run out and tell the world (well...our small TBD world anyway) something like this. Maybe they think they are providing a service of some kind?

And off of a football message board if you ask me.

I don't understand the thought process that leads someone to run out and tell the world (well...our small TBD world anyway) something like this. Maybe they think they are providing a service of some kind?

311643[/snapback]

You talking about the media doing it or a private citizen? If the former: voyeurism sells. If the latter: voyeurism sells, but in the immortal words of Captain Jack Sparrow, "Not all treasure is silver and gold."

Knowing she was buried alive is going to help you protect your family?  :huh:

311636[/snapback]

Not directly, no.

But if you lived in place were this stuff was never reported, and brushed under the table, I bet you wouldn't worry too much about your kids talking to strangers. Or wonder if the new weirdo in the neighborhood was a registered sex offender.

You'd rather not know that there are real monsters in the world?

Ignorance is bliss I guess.....

You talking about the media doing it or a private citizen?  If the former: voyeurism sells.  If the latter: voyeurism sells, but in the immortal words of Captain Jack Sparrow, "Not all treasure is silver and gold."

311650[/snapback]

The latter. The former is much easier to grasp.

I can see both sides of the coin with regards to knowing too much vs. not knowing anything. In most cases I prefer to get the straight story, whether its from the media or a someone at the proverbial water cooler. But in some cases ignorance IS bliss.

You never know until you know...and that's the rub.

Not directly, no.

But if you lived in place were this stuff was never reported, and brushed under the table, I bet you wouldn't worry too much about your kids talking to strangers. Or wonder if the new weirdo in the neighborhood was a registered sex offender.

You'd rather not know that there are real monsters in the world?

Ignorance is bliss I guess.....

311652[/snapback]

I don't have to know that she was buried alive to know there's monsters in the world. I also don't think that not releasing every gory detail of the story is "brushing it under the table". If so...they why aren't you bitching and moaning about how the number of times the guy penetrated her is being "brushed under the table" and hindering your defense of your family? Or is that gory detail somehow less pertinent than her being buried alive?