Bills Watching Options

RaoulDuke79

I'm an out of towner, so I've spent the last 15-20 years going to one of the local bars to watch the Bills. Well, as things currently stand, they didn't get the ticket because studies have shown that we probably will die if people sit at a bar at watch football and that's not good for publicity or the pocket book. Aside from the lucky locals who get the game on network TV, what other options are people utilizing to watch the games?

I have  a question. 

Lets just say I have the username and password for for a person's cable TV account, and that person lives in Bills country where the games are on local TV. 

If I were to use that username and password, could I watch the Bills game where I live, which is NOT Bills country?

Or would the TV use my location, and make me watch whatever local game is on TV? 

3 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

I have  a question. 

Lets just say I have the username and password for for a person's cable TV account, and that person lives in Bills country where the games are on local TV. 

If I were to use that username and password, could I watch the Bills game where I live, which is NOT Bills country?

Or would the TV use my location, and make me watch whatever local game is on TV? 

Not sure could work though if you use a VPN it should definitely work.

7 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

I have  a question. 

Try it with a vpn. 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm trying not to click that. You have to really watch out for the "free" streaming sites. They may come with some serious malware. Even worse you may not realize it.

It's not it's a list of paid streaming sites like Hulu and Prime and all the channels at this point.

• Like (+1) 1