Adrian Peterson picked Lions over Chiefs

28 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

Don’t forget Peterson is essentially broke and  has some substantial debt. He needs all the money he can get.

Adrian Peterson will likely earn close to $100 million over the course of 12 seasons in the NFL. Now, he's battling creditors in court over millions in unpaid loans.

Crazy just CRAZY that in this day and age this is happening.  How could he NOT afford a decent trusted money manager, not some friend of a friend who knows how to count to 10.  SMFH for this guy......unreal.

4 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Crazy just CRAZY that in this day and age this is happening.  How could he NOT afford a decent trusted money manager, not some friend of a friend who knows how to count to 10.  SMFH for this guy......unreal.

9. Jason Pierre Paul is moonlighting.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

It’s more about usage I would imagine. He’d likely be inactive/barely used insurance. 

After week 1 means his salary is non guaranteed and he could be cut, also 

7 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

to be fair, I’d bet the money manager did pretty well for themselves 

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

to be fair, I’d bet the money manager did pretty well for themselves 

I'm not saying they didn't and most likely they deserved some of it.  But there are MORE players than not who have their $$$ handled properly......just saying.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Just goes to show what his priorities are.  He's more interested in money and legacy (i.e., rushing totals) than in being a sparingly used bit piece on the Chiefs.  Can't say I blame him; this "gotta get a ring" mentality is great, but if you know it's not because of you I wonder how much it really means.

It means a lot. A lot. 

Sincerely, 

Super Bowl Champion Rob Johnson