PPP Under Fire

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Most non partisan people would say 6700 posts of calling climate change a hoax is using up a lot of space with nonsense

Same here....prolly 2 votes for D over the years vs dozens for R.

GOP lost its way under Bush, went haywire with Obama, and is now lost.

WTF are you talking about?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.............................................

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm ... how do we define legitimate member?  I have some doubts about your legitimate member status, for what it’s worth.  Please advise. 

I thought we already had this conversation months ago. My member is none of your business. You can covet it all you want but it'll never give you what you desire. Maybe you should just face reality and look around for other people of your persuasion and quit beating around the bush here.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I thought we already had this conversation months ago. My member is none of your business. You can covet it all you want but it'll never give you what you desire. Maybe you should just face reality and look around for other people of your persuasion and quit beating around the bush here.

Wow.  Not what I was thinking about at all.  Even for a conservative you have a pretty sick mind.  Let’s stay on topic: are you a legitimate member of this forum?  I have some questions about that, and I’d like a little rule #2 evidence to support that claim. 

40 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Climate Change is real, bud

well, you finally got something right. yes, climate is changing and has been changing since the beginning of time and will continue to change until the end of time. the larger question is what degree man is having upon that change and whether or not the Lib/Prog narrative is a hoax or not.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Wow.  Not what I was thinking about at all.  Even for a conservative you have a pretty sick mind.  Let’s stay on topic: are you a legitimate member of this forum?  I have some questions about that, and I’d like a little rule #2 evidence to support that claim. 

I have no inclination to respond to your clever little approaches. Just accept the fact that its never going to happen and go harass someone else. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have no inclination to respond to your clever little approaches. Just accept the fact that its never going to happen and go harass someone else. 

So no rule #2 evidence?  I’ll take that as your admission that you are not a legitimate member of this forum. 

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Climate Change is real, bud

But it's natural not man made.

30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

whether or not the Lib/Prog narrative is a hoax or not.

It's not a hoax, it's an excuse to control population, energy production, travel and more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Protest all you want, but conservatives do not try to tell others what to do. You need to take a long look in the mirror. 

Um. We don’t try and tell others what to do, but here’s what you need to do! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Someone can't get posters to respond to him so he responds for other posters. Must be awful lonely. 

Sorry, but your stupidity needed to be called out this time. I can’t do it all the time, that would be a full time job! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1