Biden 9/4 Speech

SectionC3

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

So why do you care for sources if you arent going to believe them anyways? Just state upfront that you dont care for reality and go back to pasting your silly story spam since that's all you have to offer.

Good point.  He tunes out whatever message is inconsistent with his viewpoint.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Another day, another speech in which Joe sounds presidential.  In sharp contrast, of course, to the current occupant of the Oval Office.  I was particularly impressed with Joe’s measured approach to the allegations of President Trump’s shameful disrespect of our fallen heroes.  I can’t wait until we have a president of dignity, honor, and character again, and that means that I can’t wait until Joe Biden is our president!

Discuss. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Sure is. Especially when that's all you have left to say because every single point in that post is true and can be proven.

I'm going over your proof and every single one is either wrong, or incredibly biased.

Getting your news from CNN, SNOPEs, POlitico will skew your worldview. The headlines often do not reflect the facts (if any) given in the articles.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But they're not all true :lol: 

What?!? Are you seriously suggesting that a website entitled "No Way Trump" would be anything less than accurate and honest regarding President Trump?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What?!? Are you seriously suggesting that a website entitled "No Way Trump" would be anything less than accurate and honest regarding President Trump?!?

Maybe you're misunderstanding the website. Maybe it's a website that supports Trump in a Wayne's World/Bill & Ted manner of speaking.

No way, Trump!

Way!

As if!

Excellent!

I mean...could be.

• Haha (+1) 3

SALENA ZITO: What Joe Biden didn’t let himself see in Pennsylvania.

Sometimes, we are presented with opportunities that could change how we view the world outside the bubble of our daily lives. One event can change how we see people, talk to people, and understand people and where they live, work, struggle, pray, and raise their families.

Too often, those opportunities are ignored, set aside because they take time and because there is no instant benefit, no immediate gratification, nothing tangible that shouts, “Look what I did.”

Last week, Democratic nominee Joe Biden made his first trip out of his Delaware basement since he accepted his party’s nomination by going to Pittsburgh, located in the state of his birth — a part of his background he often boasts about.

He flew in, stood in front of Mill 19, a multiuse office building that once employed 5,000 steelworkers but now is an incubator for robots doing manufacturing jobs. In short, there are no blue-collar jobs in this facility.

He gave out some Mineo’s Pizza to firefighters, spoke for 12 minutes about violence in other cities that did not happen here, made a controversial claim about supporting fracking that counters some of what he has said before, took no questions from the press, and flew out.

It was an event that media mavens in Washington and New York praised profusely, which is something you’d expect from the people who live, operate, and socialize with the same people who give Biden advice.

Ouch. Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 2