Sals 53 man roster prediction

BillsMafi$

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nothing too crazy or surprising.

I expect Fromm to get cut to move to PS.

Folks here will be upset about Wade, but do we have exclusive PS rights to him still?

This is interesting.. I don’t have the answer to that.. I haven’t heard much of Fromm throughout training camp... but he’s a 5th round pick... and he’s apparently pretty smart because he’s an elite white QB... but his arm is very average... not a great athlete but apparently pretty decisive all jokes aside... projected as a 2nd round pick coming out.... but he slipped because of why? 

Personally I think Matt Barkley is a better QB than given credit for... I think he is the better QB between him and Fromm both short term and long term.. I don’t see Fromm turning into a starting QB not now nor never.. I think you roll with Allen/Barkley and Fromm goes to the PS..

I think Barkley is a very good backup..

6 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Why is Radio.com so bad on game days but webpages accessible?

Guessing it is their ad server.

Screen-Shot-20200904-at-120659-PM-3b7d1b

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

OK, guess I didn't realize it was all guaranteed.  Obviously I haven't seen him play, but reading articles; BN, Athletic, etc, all have Winters also being cut. So kind of surprised then and assume it wasn't guaranteed, unless cutting him is still the lesser of the dead cap than others on the line?

If it happens likely it means someone kept stepped up vs brought in competition.

5 hours ago, dayman said:

So has Jake from Statefarm sucked?

He looks hideous.

Beach Boy and D-cell Jr out at DE?  Nooooooo........  VoJo would be a bummer, was looking forward to seeing him.  And why, in the good name of Jesus Henry Christ, is Bodork still on this team?  You telling me there's not another punter somewhere on the planet that would be better?  How many games does this guy have to cost us before he gets cut?  C'mon man!!!

Edited by Freddie's Dead

8 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

This is interesting.. I don’t have the answer to that.. I haven’t heard much of Fromm throughout training camp... but he’s a 5th round pick... and he’s apparently pretty smart because he’s an elite white QB... but his arm is very average... not a great athlete but apparently pretty decisive all jokes aside... projected as a 2nd round pick coming out.... but he slipped because of why? 

Personally I think Matt Barkley is a better QB than given credit for... I think he is the better QB between him and Fromm both short term and long term.. I don’t see Fromm turning into a starting QB not now nor never.. I think you roll with Allen/Barkley and Fromm goes to the PS..

I think Barkley is a very good backup..

I agree Barkley is better than Fromm. I disagree he is a very good backup. Take out his 1 start as a Bill against the Jets and his career is very much bottom of barrel backup level.