So with Cut Day happening on Saturday Any Suprises?

MAJBobby

I think they'll find somebody, CB depth is a little messy at the moment. They do not have much wiggle room for injuries/mistakes. Depth chart is pretty close to the below.  I am thinking they try and bring in some insurance at CB, push Lewis and Jackson to the PS (waivers). Then to make room, they'll have to get skinnier at a place with some depth like WR or DL.

Tre

EJ Gaines- Opted Out- Often injured but good when healthy

Josh Norman- Hamstring. Unsure what is left in the tank at the moment (could flip with Levi)

Levi Wallace- Missed practice time. Hot and cold CB2 (could flip with Norman)

Taron Johnson- Who has yet to make it through a full 16 weeks since entering the league two years ago... and is our slot corner. 

Siran Neal- Special teams ace and sometimes plays in the nickel

Cam Lewis- Practice Squad, UDFA- Buffalo- Would be a great story if we could production out of him. Unsure how camp has gone for him

Dane Jackson- Rookie, 7th round pick. Unsure how good of a camp he has had. 

If recent history is any indication, the Bills will cut down to a disturbing lack of depth at the cornerback position -- a position that is already thin and has injuries. It's one weird trend with this coach/GM.

So, tomorrow, I expect them to only have four true CBs on the roster, plus Siran Neal:

White

Norman (already injured)

Wallace (already injured)

T. Johnson (gets injured every year)

Neal

Lewis and Jackson will be cut.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, Limeaid said:

Obviously you failed 3rd grade math.  He did not get 2 penalties a game last year even for those which were not taken by opposing teams.

Taught to me by my debate team: "Exaggeration is a tool used by those unprepared for battle of wits." 

I did not fail 3rd grade math, so, I understand your point on exaggeration.  However, if Lee Smith played full time snaps he would average two penalties a game.

17 minutes ago, Manther said:

I did not fail 3rd grade math, so, I understand your point on exaggeration.  However, if Lee Smith played full time snaps he would average two penalties a game.

I should have stated you did not demonstrate 3rd grade math skills.

Lee Smith does not have the skills for a team to play full time stats and IF is a mythical theoretical word.