Colin Kaepernick was Right

...over the hill, figured out and ineffective Kaep is the epitome of "the BLM Matters Gimme Crowd"......annual salary NFL salary cap per club is $198 mil......based on a 53 man roster, that's annual salary of $3.735 mil per player of which are reported to be 80% black.....so where is the racially charged disparity?...of the $6.336 BILLION, 80% or $5.068 BILLION goes to black players....didn't HE opt out of $12 mil from Niners and turn down similar, subsequent offers?......what is his beef then?.......beyond my pay grade to figure out I guess.....

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Other points:  no cops with visible guns within schools.  Not necessary.  Adds to feeling militarization of schools.  And intimidates SOC, who already have enough problems trusting police. 

Our school district and our town which is very large has armed police in each of several middle schools and each of 5 high schools.  Possibly the elementary schools too.  I don't know.   I'm thankful that police are present.  It's a deterrent and in the event of an attack like we've seen in other parts of the country, it can save lives.  Having police in schools should provide positive interactions with the students which can build trust.  You want to eliminate that opportunity.  Fortunately, this is still a state or city or district choice and should remain so. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You also didn't address my final point about why some SOC have done extremely well on gifted and talented programs while others have not?   Why have some done very well while others have not?  What are the differences between those that excel and those that don't?  

God given talent which is not racial, effort, interest in learning, home/parenting environment, influence from teachers/peers, personal priorities and goals. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, Chef Jim said:

Let's do the math.  A quick search shows that $3.8b has been allocated to the wall.   There are 50,000,000 students in the us.  That allocates a whopping $76 per student.  Awesome!

No cops with guns.  Not necessary.  I agree.  So  cops with guns ONLY intimidates students of color.  Please link to the research that shows that.  You mention that SOC have more problems than SWOC have.  What are those problems and where do those problems arise from?   

Your last point.  Not sure what you're referring to in our conversation.  

You didn't address my response to you regarding forced integration. Please explain how this will work and what will be the benefits.  I'm not saying there are no benefits of this I just would like to hear from you.  

You also didn't address my final point about why some SOC have done extremely well on gifted and talented programs while others have not?   Why have some done very well while others have not?  What are the differences between those that excel and those that don't?  

Here's your Rule #2 @SectionC3

Or is this rule #1? 

I don't know the details of the rules.  Regardless you bailed on our debate. 

Edited by Chef Jim

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Here's your Rule #2 @SectionC3

Or is this rule #1? 

I don't know the details of the rules.  Regardless you bailed on our debate. 

Hoax.  Rule #2 wasn’t created until last Friday, which, of course, was after that “debate.”   Here’s my Rule #2 explanation for that point:

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Rule #2 wasn’t created until last Friday, which, of course, was after that “debate.”   Here’s my Rule #2 explanation for that point:

Seriously?  This is what you're going with?   

Pathetic.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  This is what you're going with?   

Pathetic.  

You alleged a Rule #2 violation, sir.  That was a hoax.  I explained as much  above.  Before you invoke the rules, it would be good to perhaps read them. 

27 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You alleged a Rule #2 violation, sir.  That was a hoax.  I explained as much  above.  Before you invoke the rules, it would be good to perhaps read them. 

I'm a rebel.  I don't play by the rules.  Rules are for people who can't think for themselves.  And whose Rules are these?  

Hey speaking of thinking.  Care to address my questions to you from above.  I was looking for a debate that your Bidened out on.  

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm a rebel.  I don't play by the rules.  Rules are for people who can't think for themselves.  And whose Rules are these?  

Hey speaking of thinking.  Care to address my questions to you from above.  I was looking for a debate that your Bidened out on.  

Get the whole conversation for me and I will be happy to revisit it. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It's all right here Sue. 

...how come he's ALWAYS here posting versus serving his 242 page client list?......wonder if his "legal briefs" refers to what he's wearing today versus "legal boxers"??...just askin'......defense rests...........

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO.......you're pretty lofty....I was thinking Craigslist ads.......FERTILIZER/FARM & GARDEN works...................

Rule #1.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Look. The thread is four pages.  You can do it man.  

Maybe if you stopped being so ***** boring with your “hoax” posts you’d have time. 

I think I invoked rule #2 earlier.  Please comply.